Myspace, it's nothing special...

http://www.myspace.com/starr_by_nite

Myspace, it's nothing special...

http://www.myspace.com/starr_by_nite

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its so not special that it got a double post :)

woops! :doh1:

the only reason i'd be flying over is to bring some hardcore canadian brew!!

the only reason i'd be flying over is to bring some hardcore canadian brew!!

that's perfectly acceptable.... I've been low on Molson's since the Calgary series ended :P

Alright so molson coldshot 6.0 and players filter cigs it is! That's my kind of party! :boogie:

it doesnt look at all like him, not from when i saw him at the game. But who knows.. you are at the age where ya get tall, tans happen.. hair can be changed etc

:rofl: SOMEONE's been fake baking! OMG! My dear little bespectacled boy is all ghetto'licious :saddevil: He's so Bergen County. I hope he's going to a decent college.

So someone invited me to their myspace but I'm inept so I couldn't

open the invitation... but it had to be one of you guys because near as I can gather, it was a devils thing ... but I'm not out there - someone would have had to seek me out... I mean I joined for my friend only...I dont communicate with anyone but her and I've done nothing to my page... I dont have the time to waste figuring out the coding and stuff... and have not contacted anyone - I had to have been found as a person here searching for pepperkorn :noclue: so like I said I can't figure out how to access the thing so who was it even? :huh::evil:

aww i grew up in bergan county

there's this one awsome kid who said he was mary and i was looking through his pictures and theres this well known picture of him and some kid's that aren't his, his captain was, "me and my 4 sons, Marty Jr. Steven, Tom and Pete."

so i said, it's pretty damn obvious the real marty isn't on here, but if you wanna come off as convinveing you might want to know that marty has 3 sons and a daughter and those are not their names also he's divorced.

i did this mainly becuase once again i was bored at work

his responce you may ask?

"um ok bitch shut the f**k up i think i know my own kids better then you so f**k off"

which of corse only further convinced me it was the "real marty"

i love 14 year olds on myspace, it's great when people make fake profiles and sh!t

Speaking of fake myspace, there is this peter forsberg one i saw before..it talks about his best friend MARCUS NASLUND, i left the comment, if he's your best friend would you not know how to spell it properly? Freaks i tell ya! I do have to say that us NJDEV people are all pretty damn hot!

God I hate that personally....

you go look at someone's profile and they're a 750 pound unmoving hairy whale of a human being with a moustache and 400 chins and no matter how AWFUL this human being (using the word loosely) is.... if she shows an OUNCE of boob there's 15 people kissing her ass singing her awful praises and declaring this half human BEAST as hot!!! :rant: WHAT DA FAROOQ!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I also hate people who post pics of themself and proclaim them and their friends hot bitches !!!!!

Just once I wanna see the words mildly attractive next to a picture of someone without it being me pissing someone off :P

waits and watches to see how many comments I get on my page with the words mildly attractive in them :doh1:

Man, Crash needs to ease up on his MySpace intake, methinks. :lol:

That or it's giving him an inferiority complex. Maybe he just can't handle the hotness of the young guns of NJDevs. You gonna call us whippersnappers yet? Tell us to get off your lawn? Be thankful for the nickels you give out in lieu of candy on Halloween?

B )

Man, Crash needs to ease up on his MySpace intake, methinks. :lol:

That or it's giving him an inferiority complex. Maybe he just can't handle the hotness of the young guns of NJDevs. You gonna call us whippersnappers yet? Tell us to get off your lawn? Be thankful for the nickels you give out in lieu of candy on Halloween?

B )

It's a peeve (ok... it's a peeve in a PK kinda way where we can all sit and make fun of it till someone dies laughing... but it's still a damn peeve !!!!)

If 15 other people come on and proclaim the person's hotness... I guess it's ok... but then it sounds like mass ass kissing and that drives me nuts too.... I think only one for one of my friends have I left a positive comment next to her photo, but that's just how I am (and it's too damn much fun to make fun of the Paige on my myspace ...not the ESB one.... she just walks right into it and I kick the door in her face :lol:)

and PS...I don't even answer my DOOR for Halloween... you want candy... GET A JOB LOSER!!!! :P

the people watching you can do and what people consider attractive fascinates me I can't help it!!

What, afraid the kids will think you're in costume when you're not? :evil:

I actually DID buy candy the first year I lived here.... but nary a soul knocked on my door and I forgot about the damn candy in my fridge until about MAY... so I realized it was not the best of ideas.... although the Kenny of our group (hence he's poor)... ate the damn things that May and lived to tell...... :noclue:

That's what always happens to me. I'm usually not home for Halloween so I don't have traffic figures and then when I am home barely anyone shows up and not just at my house but anywhere so all the candy goes to waste. So now I'm just not gonna be home on purpose. F 'em, they had their chance.