Playoffs ARE HERE!!!

redruM

For those new posters who do not know.. 1 of the long standing traditions at NJDEVS, is removing all Stanley Cup Pix from avatars and signatures...

Playoffs are about a week away so if you have a PIX of the CUP tke some time the next few days and find a new avatar or pix for your sig..

thanks ALL!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always hated this traditon. It's also my tradition to criticize these posts :)

To me it shows weakness. We are a strong team, with a great history of winning. We should celebrate it - not shun it.

I dont have cups - just a qb with a rocket for an arm, so it doesn't effect me... but I still don't agree with it.

Edited by aylbert

I've always hated this traditon. It's also my tradition to criticize these posts :)

To me it shows weakness. We are a strong team, with a great history of winning. We should celebrate it - not shun it.

I dont have cups - just a qb with a rocket for an arm, so it doesn't effect me... but I still don't agree with it.

You'd probably trapse around fondling the Prince of Whales trophy bring it to the players and stuff like some jerk and jinx the teams chance of EVER winning a Cup... what kind of hockey player would do that?

20060203211946.jpeg

:unsure:

and aylbert! i didn't know you were a Patriots fan :evil:

Edited by Pepperkorn

Not sure every time I try to look at it my eyes begin to burn...

Is it the Freeze give away that lead to the tying goal???

I think it's the GWG in game 7 of the 2003 ECF against OTT. I think there was about 2 minutes remaining in the 3rd when Marshall threaded a needle to get it to Freeze for the score. Of course the Devils went on to win the 2003 ECF and the 2003 Stanley Cup against the Ducks.

Like you guys didn't know that already.... :ph34r:

Edited by hattrick

I fully comply with this tradition ALL year round...no worries here :o

You my friend should be the exception to the rule for as you would

be posting pictures of cups to celebrate Buffalo's past championships.

it's a good thing that i didn't put the elias pic raising the cup in my signature. i'm not as concerned about jinxes or things like that, but i'll respect it since i'm new.

on a slightly diff topic, does anyone know what the possible schedule will be for the first round? i want to buy tix and wonder what day they will fall on. :dance: