Nobody Wants to Say That Sarah Palin Is Qualified to Be President

mrthemike

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/10/nobody_wants_to_say_that_sarah.html?mid=twitter_DailyIntel

Teeheee

Sarah Palin sure has some fair-weather friends. In Alaska, when Joe Miller was still a nobody, Palin's endorsementput him on the map and pushed him to a primary victoryover incumbent senator Lisa Murkowski. Now it's the general election, and Miller has to appeal to a broader audience than the GOP diehards who vote in primaries. So when he was asked point-blank this week whether Palin is qualified to be president, he merelyacknowledged that she's constitutionally eligible.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Barry qualified in your esteemed insights?

You seem to ignore him no matter the conversation, Barry or otherwise.

Leeds... you dont care what I think so giving you my opinion of Obama is really fruitless.

I can definitely tell you Palin is lesser qualified then Obama so what point are you trying to make?

Typical non-answer.

You want an answer? Yes I believe Obama is qualified to be President. So go ahead and do what you've so badly been waiting to do, copy and paste the list of opinions siting why you, or someone else (*cough* fox news) believes Obama is unqualified to be President. That's what you've been waiting for Leeds. You've been waiting for someone to say Obama is qualified to be President so you can start to "educate them" by listing reasons why he's unqualified to try and sway them to your reason of thinking.

So lets see it Leeds. Wheres the list? Did I call your bluff? You've become so predictable it's sickening Leeds. This is pointless. It was never about Sarah Palin with you.

Edited by thegame346

Ya' know, I ued to enjoy reading your posts because you seemed like a decent enough fellow. But you really have gone over the top on me and it strikes me odd since I never said a cross thing to you.

I do find it amusing that you think that a guy who was a US Senator for 154 days was or is qualified, yet Sarah Devil isn't.

And citing is spelled with a c

My agitation with you Jimmy is that when you post you are not really posting about whatever issue you start with. It's bait. It's bait for us to take and then once we take it THEN you give us the real reason as to why you posted in the first place. Why do all that bullsh!t? You try to get our opinions just to simply turn them around on us, mock them, then proceed to give us your opinion and site because ours is "wrong" according to you that yours MUST be right.

Just get to the immediate point of why you are posting. In this case just tell us why you hate Obama and why you think he's underqualified. Stop trying to pull our opinions out of us then go and prepare counterpoints.

Edited by thegame346

First of all, I don't "Hate" Ba'raq Obama, far from it. He seems like a decent enough guy. I'm not a hater like the lunatic lefts on this site and the utter hatred they spouted against GW Bush for 8 years and now Sarah Devil. Now that's pure hatred.

When a thread comes about Sarah Devil's qualifications, why am I not allowed to point out that our current disaster in chief, Ba'raq Obama, is just about the most under qualified man to ever hold the post? People make comparisons all the time and I'm making mine.

Neither of them have a long list of Political "qualifications." Which many people find to be attractive, since so many incredibly qualified politicians are a part of the counter productive, corrupt culture of Washington....

After qualification is comes down to ability. Sarah Palin has really been unable to show the public that she has the level of intelligence necessary to be the most powerful person in the world. Her public appearances are so closely controlled and manufactured. She will only do soft-ball interviews with people like Sean Hannity. She chastises those who expose her lack of knowledge by painting them as the left wing got-cha enemy media. The few times she has been in "real" situations she has looked foolish. Can anyone point me to any interviews that weren't completely controlled/with people who support her?

Barack, whether you agree with his politics or not is a naturally gifted guy. He didn't come from the old boys club...he earned his success. I really respect his upbringing and accomplishments. I wish he would govern a bit different but would we be in better shape if Sarah was in charge? It's pretty safe to say we'd be a laughing stock.

Ya' know, I ued to enjoy reading your posts because you seemed like a decent enough fellow. But you really have gone over the top on me and it strikes me odd since I never said a cross thing to you.

I do find it amusing that you think that a guy who was a US Senator for 154 days was or is qualified, yet Sarah Devil isn't.

And citing is spelled with a c

The reason Palin is not qualified to be president is that our leaders are supposed to be intellectually superior to us. Palin, is not simple as that.

Since you bring up her esteemed governor ship what did she accomplish during her tenure? Besides bailing on her constituency to be on Fox News.

Edited by H.E. Pennypacker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.