N.F.L. Week 11

CRASHER

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tebow's going to be a boderline 1st rounder, but his skillset won't match up to the NFL. He has a very average throwing arm, very average speed, and slightly-above average instincts. But he's not going to bve playing International University of Southern Florida every week in the NFL.

Sure, it's a different sport, but the mindset is still the same: Look at JJ Redick from Duke. He averaged 27.3 points a game, lead the nation in overall scoring, 3's attempted, 3's made, 3 point %, FT's, and FT %. He's the 7th or 8th man on his NBA team right now.

You've just described half the QBs in the NFL today.

As far as not playing FIU every week, sure, but he'll get to play the Jets, Raiders, Lions of the league.

AFAIC Tebow is a much better QB than Sanchez (who's only in because of the reputation of USC) Campbell and Brady Quinn :blink: et al.

Gee-zus, Costas with another monologue tonight about the NFL overtime rules. blahblah.gif

Please, someone tell that stats geek to go back to baseball, where teams can get their "last licks" and everything can be vanilla and bland and 50-50 the way he likes it.

Gee-zus, Costas with another monologue tonight about the NFL overtime rules. blahblah.gif

Please, someone tell that stats geek to go back to baseball, where teams can get their "last licks" and everything can be vanilla and bland and 50-50 the way he likes it.

I agree. You want the ball in OT if you lose the toss? Play defense.

Edited by MadDog2020

And the curse of Chicago Bears QB's continues...

Nah, this is no curse... this is lack of grey matter between the ears of Cutler... BUT MY GAWD HE'S GOT THE GOLDEN ARM!!!!!!!!

He's really screwed up that team (dammit... actually he's doing everything I'd hoped Favre would do in Minny :P)

Wow, can Matt Stover rub it in any more? Great Odin's Beard!!! We have lost 3 games now because we don't have a kicker. Yesterday, Stover was justified.

Another game we SHOULD have won, but failed.

Good teams win ugly sir :P

Pssssssssstt.... trivia.

-Who has a *112`QB rating (1st in NFL).. *70 Cmp% (2nd in NFL).. *21 TD's (2nd in NFL).. and only 3 picks.

HINT; he wears #4. :whistling:

Haven't heard many talking about him here anymore.. but I guess that's to be expected. ^_^

Edited by Beezer34

@Cowboy fans in general and MB3 in particular: how many pass catchers is Tony Romo going to kill by hanging them out to dry in the middle of the field?

You only ask this because you sit next to me and see me screaming at Dumbo about this :P

It didn't take a genius to figure that out, bro. I started the conversation with you about it. :P

I started this in the Chief game when you were not allowed to come....elsewhere :P

Sorry you can only refer to brett fraud by name if you are an espn-shill and nothing else :P

So Crash.. why do you think Brett Favre (arguably the greatest quarterback in history) who'll hold every record by the time he retires, is overrated?

...wow I'm getting some major deja`vu here...

So Crash.. why do you think Martin Brodeur (arguably the greatest goaltender in history) who'll hold every record by the time he retires, is overrated?

...well, at least Scott stays consistent. :D

So Crash.. why do you think Brett Favre (arguably the greatest quarterback in history) who'll hold every record by the time he retires, is overrated?

...wow I'm getting some major deja`vu here...

...well, at least Scott stays consistent. :D

Brett Fraud isn't even the BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE NOW... slow down there dude :P

you forget about those Manning and Peyton guys???

And let me make a short list of QBs better then BallBag Brett

Joe Montana

Dan Marino

John Elway

Johnny Unitas

I can go on.... so turn off the ESPN masturbatory shrill and wake me up when they play some teams worth a monkey's nut thank you!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/min;_ylt=AnezSWzmFVqv6c1z2E9dK.VDubYF

Read it an laugh!!!!! :P