GAME THREAD FOR GAME 2, 7:30 PM FSNY

expect_the_unexpected

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been so embarrassed to be a Devils fan as I am after this loss...and this includes our crap performances in 1996, 1998, 1999, and 2002. This team got physically MANHANDLED tonight. They are going to LOSE this series. This game, in my mind, wasn't even CLOSE, when you compare it to games the Devils usually win. Philadelphia controlled the play most of the game - we're either neutral with them in terms of play, or behind. Never ahead. Brodeur sucked. They're not playing with any balls. They're getting their asses kicked all over the ice. Anyone who thinks the Devils have a chance at winning this series is nuts. The lack of Stevens is really being felt now - Philly knows that we have NO-BO-DY that can come back and kick their ass, so they can basically do whatever they want and run the show.

It's all over.

AND WHY IS IGOR LARINOV PLAYING?????

WHERE'S THE HEART???

I'm ashamed.

Flyer fans yelling Marty Marty says it all. They are excitied.

It's not Marty's fault completely. As for Igor's play. The way Burns mixes up the team and Igor hasn't been playing so mistakes will happen and getting into the flow takes time in real games. Burns does what he thinks might create some offense. He doesn't know it's Talent folks, Offensive talent. That's lacking.

It's special teams and that's lacking.

Is Marty tired from too many game trying to get his personal records?