Why I Still Prefer the Meadowlands over Prudential Center

msweet

This thread being bumped made me take a longer look at just general things at the arena last night. The biggest thing I noticed was to check out underneath the seats / arm rests there's so much dirt and grim that it's rather gross. I noticed it walking up the stairs after the game. 

I don't expect them to deep clean it after every game but legit looks it hasn't been done in years.

15 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

This thread being bumped made me take a longer look at just general things at the arena last night. The biggest thing I noticed was to check out underneath the seats / arm rests there's so much dirt and grim that it's rather gross. I noticed it walking up the stairs after the game. 

I don't expect them to deep clean it after every game but legit looks it hasn't been done in years.

There’s maintenance that needs to be done. The building is 15 years old now. The owners need to sink more money into repairs. The bathrooms are still trash. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

There’s maintenance that needs to be done. The building is 15 years old now. The owners need to sink more money into repairs. The bathrooms are still trash. 

Absolutely, like I said I don't expect them to clean it every game with a fine tooth comb or anything but check out the back portion of the seat, that's a few years worth of stuff... 

Screenshot_20221202-165947_Gallery.thumb.jpg.d5aa01cd4ebc30fdb97362890d04b0f6.jpg

• Angry 1

If you travel south west across Broad St, it absolutely does get sketchy,  Fortunately the train station and Ferry street are opposite of that.  But it's foolish to believe that some adjacent areas around the arena aren't more crime ridden than others.

17 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Agree, kinda surprised that some obvious necessities are being neglected.  I’ve been doing the lofts most of the time and those bathrooms are fine, but the last several times I’ve been the in concourse bathrooms I’ve thought “Are you guys EVER going to fix these up?”

• Like 1