Summer Vacations

El Diablo

I already used up a lot of my vacation bank going to the WWHC.

But I saved one week just in case there IS hockey next season. One of my best friends said that I missed the best part of Manhatten when I visited (my brother and I went from Battery Park to Time Square and then turned around and went back). So he wanted to give me a tour of north Manhatten. My friend is a Montreal fan so we were planning to go down first Canadiens vs Jersey game next season.

I never take vacation in the summer. It's best saved for hockey. (-:

hmmm heres my list:

June- Gymnastics Nationals in Nashville

A Cheerleading Camp in Miami

July- Cheer Camp with my All Star Team

Cheer Camp with my School team

Go visit a friend in Montreal

and somewhere in there I might get to go to on a cruise with my mom and I really want to go to Montreal and learn French for 2 or 3 weeks but I don't think I can.

Canada! :clap: At the end of the summer, my dad and I are going to Montreal for the two World Cup games. On the way, we're going to Toronto (Hall of Fame!) and a suburb there, Whitby, where we used to live, also where a couple NHLers are from. I can't wait! :D

I'll be going to Maryland too. All of my mom's family is still there so we usually go to visit them a couple times during the summer.

Band camp - i do believe there will be some funny stories to follow! ;)

I never do anything but I went on a vacation in Jaunary so If i dont get to go anywhere.. I will just live vicariously thru u guys and your vacation stories!

Ireland.

:clap:

That's great! I love nothern britain in the summer

Ireland isn't part of UK of Great Britain. Northern Ireland is but I doubt you would want to go there for a holiday. But you are right, the North of England and Scotland are beautiful unspoilt places.

I'm spending my holiday as south as you can get in England. The Isle of Wight.

Edited by Mighty Grendel

I don't want to turn this nice thread :) political but I have to add

saintpatrick1.jpg

whistling.gif

No plans for me right now. I have 4 weeks vacation this year :dance: but will probably spend some of it visiting my sis and doing stuff around the house. A week off the first week of Sept. with my husband but no definite plans yet.

Ireland.

:clap:

That's great! I love nothern britain in the summer

Ireland isn't part of UK of Great Britain. Northern Ireland is but I doubt you would want to go there for a holiday. But you are right, the North of England and Scotland are beautiful unspoilt places.

I'm spending my holiday as south as you can get in England. The Isle of Wight.

you are right... but I just wanted to say that I like the nature up there. Whether it is Scotland or Ireland.

Sorry if I offended you :P

We're doing squatt. Probably a car camping trip in the Catskills. We'll get to the shore a weekend or two too i'd wager. I have to make time to do something though. I felt so trapped and miserable last summer -- of course I had no time I used it all on maternity leave.

But no Margaree :saddevil: ... it's thesis summer. So next year we'll vacate! :D

My friends and I are doing "Chatteau Seaside" for the 2nd summer in a row. Yeah, it's Seaside, but it's not that bad - it's on the border of Ortley Beach!

Memorial Day - Labor Day and all the glorious Jerseylicious weekends between!!