A-Holes

Jimmy Leeds

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I call them Cryers fans because back in 1995 they showed a shot of a woman at the game crying when Claude scored to win game 5.

I call them the Pumpkins or Halloween Costumes because of their uniforms.

Have you ever been to Philly? It would have to clean up a bit to be f/(ph)ithy

It's their prerogative to post whatever they want on their board... no big deal

so I finally played that Stevens working at the fast food store thing... and Rebecca RAN over and started singing to it too! She LOVED it! I'm dyin' here! She's STILL singing and asking me to play it again!

Well, since I am intelligent, I compared the registered members for each board and it is:

Here: 591

vs.

There: 475

So even when they run out of things to make fun of the 3-Time Stanley Cup Champion New Jersey Devils, they are still wrong.

Let's look at a little thing that counts more than posters on a message board:

Philly attendance: 19,375

NJ attendance: 15,059

Message boards mean nada.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/thumb/3440582...b=editorial&t=1

I like the original better as do many others. :rofl:

Well, since I am intelligent, I compared the registered members for each board and it is:

Here: 591

vs.

There: 475

So even when they run out of things to make fun of the 3-Time Stanley Cup Champion New Jersey Devils, they are still wrong.

Devils Situation: 3 Teams within a 30 minute radius. Devils being the 3rd addition.

Philly Situation: A bunch of fat people with NO other hockey team near them (closest, us) and not one anywhere near them in the crap state of Penn. Not to mention a newer arena.

That's why there's an attendance issue. I thought you were smart enough to figure that out, apparently not.

EDIT: Nice job posting a link that actually works too. You intelligent one you.

Edited by NJayDevil

Do the Flyers get the same trophy for having higher attendance than the Devils that the Red Sox get for taking 3 of 4 games from the Yankees in April? I hear it is a great looking Mug and can't wait to see it.

They do not give out trophies for attendance. It is a last resort of people who have no argument and have to throw something out there.

I am pretty sure that the poster was telling u the numbers of members on our board compared to ours because either on here... or on the link to your message board some philly fan said go back to your board with its 3 members... thats where it came up sweetness...and I think we all heard your attendance argument like 8 times...

I love how they keep telling us our 3 cups in 9 yrs is that past... u dont think that next year they will still be throwing in our face that their team knocked us out in round 1... OF COURSE THEY WILL... so we will lgoat about or 3 cups in 9 yrs for as long as we want.. they'd gloat about their sif it was almsot 30 years ago!

Hey leeds.. I have just registered... I will be banned as soon as I post but i am going to let them have it

Thats makes you as bad as the philly fans that troll here. Just let them enjoy the win like we would have.

Jason.. I would do the same for you too if they bashed you... its a defense mech... i keep it clean... but they will throw me off as soon as i critique them...

I love how they always like to throw in the attendence issue whenever in doubt. Me and my buddies have said it before, I'll say it again. In a non-hockey oriented area, it's hard to get fans, especially having to compete for fans with 2 other hockey teams less than an hour away from CAA, and with South Jersey being grossly brainwashed by Philly. Not to mention baseball is to the metropolitan area as hockey is to Toronto, or all of Canada, especially having the Yankees right in our backyard. They can argue my points all they want, I know I'm right.

NJ Stanley Cups 3

PHI Stanley Cups 2

:rofl::rofl:

Say what you may but you ain't won nothing yet...all real hockey players know...it is all or nothing, the season was a bust.

Bah why get started on the whole attendance thing... Philly fans are convinced that the arena we have in the middle of a swamp with no nightlife, (virtually) no mass transit, insane ticket prices, and poor inside environment will be telling of our fanbase...

No... sorry... I know something about attendance as I've worked 80+ games for an NHL team... the lower bowl, for practically every team, sells out in number (as in, the tickets are sold, but they might not be there) because of corporations... well... you think many corporations are going to buy tickets for New Jersey? MSG is in the heart of the city and even the Coliseum has mass transit going to it... the appeal of going to an arena via driving is not great for a businessman... think about it... say you live in New Jersey and your clients from Long Island... well... if you both work in the city, it would be much easier for you to go to MSG... or if you lived in Long Island and they lived in the city, at least the Coliseum has good transit back and forth... and yes I know about the New York bus, but it's just not the same...

We have the largest fanclub in the NHL... last year we were fifth in road attendance... I'm sorry - we have fans.

And I'm sure I'll mention Newark and you'll say, oh, that won't do anything... I think it will do a ton... if you disagree, just wait and see.

P.S. I am convinced that the majority of that 4,000 difference is because of corporation seats we don't have... as someone else said, you're the only team in the city, so if you're entertaining a client, they're going to go there... here there's three teams, we being the team with the least accessibility... I'm able to put two and two together, are you?

Gotta love how ESPN shows the lower bowl at our arena (where all the corporation seats would be) and makes us look so empty...

I love how they always like to throw in the attendence issue whenever in doubt. Me and my buddies have said it before, I'll say it again. In a non-hockey oriented area, it's hard to get fans, especially having to compete for fans with 2 other hockey teams less than an hour away from CAA, and with South Jersey being grossly brainwashed by Philly. Not to mention baseball is to the metropolitan area as hockey is to Toronto, or all of Canada, especially having the Yankees right in our backyard. They can argue my points all they want, I know I'm right.

I live in South Jersey.

We have the largest fanclub in the NHL... last year we were fifth in road attendance...

You're 23rd overall, we are 5th in the league.

P.S. I am convinced that the majority of that 4,000 difference is because of corporation seats we don't have...

I'm not. Having to play the Devils 3 times in your barn, Flyer fans see who is and isn't sitting in the stands. The place is empty. Then, to add insult, half of the people are Flyer fans at the Devil games.

NJ Stanley Cups 3

PHI Stanley Cups 2

Bravo. How does it feel to know that one player seems to be the reason you win the Cups? If he doesn't return or doesn't return to his formal self, you may not see another Cup. You can bring up 3 all you want, another team won their 3 faster than you did. I mean even with him in the lineup, you weren't killing teams.

Hardly any offense besides the omelet line. :clap:

I mean even with him in the lineup, you weren't killing teams.

Let's see......

The Devs 4-0 v. Detroit

oh by the way, they swept the philly losers in 4 only 2 years later.

4-2 v. Dallas

4-3 v. Anaheim......

Yeah, barely won.

Again, why are you here?

Here's a link for you...... www.penaltybox.com

See how long they put up with your garbage.

NJ Stanley Cups 3

PHI Stanley Cups 2

Bravo. How does it feel to know that one player seems to be the reason you win the Cups? If he doesn't return or doesn't return to his formal self, you may not see another Cup. You can bring up 3 all you want, another team won their 3 faster than you did. I mean even with him in the lineup, you weren't killing teams.

Hardly any offense besides the omelet line. :clap:

One person a team does not make...there is no I in team...btw...if you really believe one person is the reason a team wins then why not just put Esche out there..no reason to suit anyone else up...that is your logic so if you try to refute it then it confirms your mental limits. btw...shouldn't you be just getting out of school for the day???

OH I forgot...did you enjoy the 1997 Stanley Cup Finals...I did :D

I said last year. Do you read?

I know season ticket holders, as in full season, that don't come to Flyers-Devils games at CAA just because of the Flyers fans in attendance. It's a vicious cycle. A few show up and cause a ruckus, regular Devils fans leave, a few more show up, a few more Devils fans leave... I hate it.

I have a friend, full season ticket holder, who had a Flyers fan dump nacho cheese on her AUTHENTIC jersey... when she asks him what his problem is, he says, "GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE!" - this was the CAA!!!

Bravo, you went to CAA. You want a medal? I don't want to go to a Flyers game at CAA. I have another friend that got in a fight in the stands instigated by a Flyers fan. AT CAA. So you wonder why it's all Flyers fans, it's because they cause such problems at our arena that people don't want to go.

And don't call us babies. You get a $250 jersey ruined and you won't come back. You try teaching a class with a black eye thanks to a visiting teams' fan. You won't come back.

Take Leeds' advice. Have fun at the penaltybox.

You can bring up 3 all you want, another team won their 3 faster than you did.

As long as the flyers didn't accomplish this feat I don't see how you can brag about this.

You can bring up 3 all you want, another team won their 3 faster than you did. I mean even with him in the lineup, you weren't killing teams.

Hardly any offense besides the omelet line.

Edited by Desert Devil