A-Holes

Jimmy Leeds

Sorry I am joining this thread late, but it is funny, "a long time ago in a galaxy far away" I was a member of one of their boards, and I got into debate after debate about Brodeur and they would argue how he was over rated etc. and Gomez how Gagne was many times the player of Gomez, and so on, and every time I would bring up facts and be civil they would throw up stuff like well our fanbase is better, you guys have parades in a parking lot etc. It is hilarious, then I got banned too. . they have nothing to hang their hats on when it comes to comparing success!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bravo. How does it feel to know that one player seems to be the reason you win the Cups? If he doesn't return or doesn't return to his formal self, you may not see another Cup. You can bring up 3 all you want, another team won their 3 faster than you did. I mean even with him in the lineup, you weren't killing teams.

This is soooo not the truth.

This is what you see, this what ESPN sees, whatever...

We're a team that plays like a team, all the way through the lineup.

Perhaps a little tired from last year's loooooooooooong run, perhaps injuries that didn't heal, whatever it is, the reasons obviously don't matter to you... and they really don't to us.

You don't have any other reason to be here except to try to irk us. It really isn't working. I'm not irked. In fact, I'm amused that you think it's necessary :rofl::rofl: and bemused that you would even bother. :noclue::noclue:

Actually I was at game 3 and 4 at CAA and was shocked by how few Flyers fans were there. Game 3 was a thousand tops and game 4 maybe 2,500 or so. Hardly half the house. Of course SW will say how she heard the cheers when the Flyers scored and will say it was half the building but she wan't there. If you went to a Devil-Flyer game in 95 it would be 30% or more Philly fans. That number is decreasing. Anyways, who cares? I'll give Philly credit. They beat the Devils and were better in every facet and have the better team this year. That being said until you guys win a cup shut up. I don't consider making out of the first really giving you bragging rights just cause its against your biggest rival. So congrats, but now its really time for Philly to put up or shut up.

I don't understand why this Philly fan is still here and not off infesting a Leafs forum. BUT I suspect it is because you guys keep answering her and she knows she can get you worked up. I realize you probably think that by not answering her it looks like she "wins" but just ignore her. It doesn't matter what you say, she will disagree with you. It's not worth your time.

I love how they always like to throw in the attendence issue whenever in doubt.  Me and my buddies have said it before, I'll say it again.  In a non-hockey oriented area, it's hard to get fans, especially having to compete for fans with 2 other hockey teams less than an hour away from CAA, and with South Jersey being grossly brainwashed by Philly.  Not to mention baseball is to the metropolitan area as hockey is to Toronto, or all of Canada, especially having the Yankees right in our backyard.  They can argue my points all they want, I know I'm right.

I live in South Jersey.

No no, I just mean that South Jersey is apparently called "Flyer Country", or so I have heard. Doesn't mean everyone is a Flyer fan there, just that Philly is closer than CAA, so there's more Philly fans in South Jersey.

Let's look at a little thing that counts more than posters on a message board:

NJ Stanley Cups 3

PHI Stanley Cups 2

Bravo. How does it feel to know that one player seems to be the reason you win the Cups? If he doesn't return or doesn't return to his formal self, you may not see another Cup. You can bring up 3 all you want, another team won their 3 faster than you did. I mean even with him in the lineup, you weren't killing teams.

Hardly any offense besides the omelet line. :clap:

Ok... you are just an obnoxious Flyer fan that has nothing to do with her time... just piss us off... Have you considered a hobby... try running, or fly fishing. Maybe visit the mall and shop or something... Just get out more often...

"You're 23rd overall, we are 5th in the league."

A teams attendance does not win any Stanley cup... sorry...

"I'm not. Having to play the Devils 3 times in your barn, Flyer fans see who is and isn't sitting in the stands. The place is empty. Then, to add insult, half of the people are Flyer fans at the Devil games."

You must be a history teacher like me... you cant count.... Thats like a commonality... oh dont worry, I am not trying to connect with you yet...

NJ Stanley Cups 3

PHI Stanley Cups 2