A-Holes

Jimmy Leeds

What a bunch of a-holes.....I know I'm shocking you all.

Except for one or two, I decided to go over there civilly........and what do you know.......it turns into a typical Phill thread.

http://www.flyersphans.com/forums/showthre...&threadid=20129

Such children.

Well, they have an excuse, most ARE from the Philly area.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah South Jersey, it's like a whole other country! :lol: I had the great misfortune of being down there Easter week, thank God though the Devils were playing the Flyers or I wouldn't have seen them in the playoffs. :angry: It does tick me off that it is NJ and there are mostly Flyer fans there. And freakin' Comcast doesn't carry Devils games, I digress. Anyway my daughter loved parading around in her NJ Devs clothes. :evil: We were home for game 5 thank goodness. I couldn't have taken the smug looks of those fans. :P

Yeah they beat the Devils in five, but they will forever be chokers that coughed up a 3-1 lead to the Devils! :evil:

Any thread that centers on disses to the New Jersey fanbase is going to be of low intelligence. It just shows they are weak and will attack anywhere that is vulnerable for the other side.

Know what was really funny in that thread is that some poster was so fed up with Leeds that he cursed him off and said to go back here with the 2 other people.

Well, since I am intelligent, I compared the registered members for each board and it is:

Here: 591

vs.

There: 475

So even when they run out of things to make fun of the 3-Time Stanley Cup Champion New Jersey Devils, they are still wrong. :rofl:

Any thread that centers on disses to the New Jersey fanbase is going to be of low intelligence.  It just shows they are weak and will attack anywhere that is vulnerable for the other side.

Know what was really funny in that thread is that some poster was so fed up with Leeds that he cursed him off and said to go back here with the 2 other people.

Well, since I am intelligent, I compared the registered members for each board and it is:

Here: 591

vs.

There: 475

So even when they run out of things to make fun of the 3-Time Stanley Cup Champion New Jersey Devils, they are still wrong. :rofl:

I think their board is older, too... since we got the new software and all.

Guest Devsrule

I dont like to read stuff like this because one of the worst things about losing a playoff series is having to deal with all the shet from the other teams fans.

I dont like to read stuff like this because one of the worst things about losing a playoff series is having to deal with all the shet from the other teams fans.

Exactly... and losing to a rival is the worst. They just live it up. I wouldn't mind losing to the Flyers if I didn't have to have it rubbed in my face for the following year.

I don't rub wins in people's faces, I just enjoy them personally.

I just found it funny they were upset u cursed and said they dont allow that... censorship has hit the philly sites? What the F.... All they do is curse at the games but they think its bad to post it on their site... I dont really uinderstand... !!

We've built a classy site here, the two sites don't even compare. I think we all know which is the better of the two :D

(IMO this site is run like Lou Lamoriello runs the team -- with pure class and dignity and us Admins keep a close eye over everything and don't take any sh!t from NOBODY!)

Comon, if we beat Philly in 5 I know there would be alot of threads making fun of Philly just like we do for the Rangers. Who cares, they were the better team just as we may be next year.

mac issac speaks pure unadulterated truth

Of course, but this is different. And this is a Devil board! :evil:

Hey leeds.. I have just registered... I will be banned as soon as I post but i am going to let them have it

In all the years of posting on AOL and here, I've pretty much steered clear of other teams' boards (though I sometimes read the Cafe for amusement, I don't post there or anything). The AOL Flyers' board was the only one I bothered to post on with any semi-regularity, and there were actually some good people there though there were some arseholes too.

You know what you're gonna get on other teams' sites for the most part, they'll bring up the attendance, the trap, the Half-a-Cup chants - until 2000 at least, etc. You gotta wade through the crap to find anything fair over there. That's just the way it is. Especially given that the Flyer fans are in disbelief over having finally beaten us, they've lost whatever marbles they had to begin with because they're in such shock :P