Attendance- 10,328

'7'

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think we could get a "Celebrity Deathmatch" going with Tri and ^7^? :uni: Sometimes the retorts are off-kilter to the subject, going off on a tangent but most likely a plethera of hockey info and quick-witted scrapping.

^7^ likes Claude but my $ is on the college Yank.... :evil:

Do you think we could get a "Celebrity Deathmatch" going with Tri and ^7^? :uni: Sometimes the retorts are off-kilter to the subject, going off on a tangent but most likely a plethera of hockey info and quick-witted scrapping.

^7^ likes Claude but my $ is on the college Yank.... :evil:

What is scary is that I can follow this deathmatch only reading 1/2 of it :wacko: I agree Zam...I doubt anyone has to ask where my $$ is :clap:

I doubt anyone has to ask where my $$ is  

your heart and moneys on tri, but your head is firmly planted up your ass.

nothing against tri, we just disagree on hockey issues, so what....

when are you going to forget about that damn steak dinner, you're like that Banya guy from Seinfeld, "I'd like my meal now Jerry!" :P

As I said, I don't know where the % were listed so I can't verify IF it is or was accurate. Having said that, I guarantee that the Ranger$ have one of the highest, if not the highest, % of corporate season tickets in the entire NHL given their location in a major urban center.

Madd, they might have a lot of corporate but that figure was a joke. Don't take this personally. But whoever told you that doen't know what they're talking about and just hates the Rangers so much, their bitterness got in the way.

I hate to say it but people have to look at the end results. The booing with 2 minutes left in Game 6 was disgraceful. The team was only down one goal and people were filing out.

The team could have pulled Brodeur and tied it. But seeing the fans leaving and booing in less than a soldout atmosphere has to drive them nuts. They win year in and year out for you but where's the support?

7 has a point.