Bad Jokes!

RowdyFan42

Another message board I'm on recently had a thread where everybody was posting really bad jokes. I thought that since this place is full of weirdos people with great senses of humor, we'd be able to come up with some stinkers of our own.

I'll kick it off with a true story:

So I was in the supermarket yesterday picking up some things for the long weekend, and while walking through the seafood section I saw a box of whiting filets. I thought to myself, "Who would want to eat Don?" :evil:

alright.... here's one... I take NO credit for this joke... and I've never typed it out so

it may be even WORSE... when I was in high school... all 9,000 years ago :P ... we had

this physics teacher, and each day he would tell bad jokes to make the physics a bit

more tolerable... it didn't work.. and it got to the point this one MILDLY amusing joke

was actually funny.. anyway... story told...disclaimer made... off we go:

This travelling salesman is making his way across the country and stops in at this

Indian reservation... looks around the town... and sees this sign.... the sign reads:

"Old, wise man remembers every minute of his life... come in and test him"

the salesman is like :noclue: why not.... goes in... sits down with the Indian and

asks him:

"So what did you have for breakfast back on Dec 13, 1972 ??"

the Indian sits... looks.. and speaks back "Eggs"

the salesman is like.... ummm... okay... I guess he could have and leaves....goes on

his way through his merry little sales life.....

5 years later he happens on the way back through the village....walking through the

town he sees the Indian but has long forgotten about him by now.. and trying to be

a wiseass he looks at the Indian and raises his arm and goes "HOW !!"

the Indian looks back and goes "SCRAMBLED !!!"

:uni:

So a string walks in to a bar and tries to buy a beer. The bartender says "Hey you can't drink here, your a string" So they string said "Come on, no one has to know." And the bartender says "Absolutely not!"

So the string leaves, puts on a hat and goes back in. "What did I tell you?" said the bartender "You can't be in here!"

So the string leaves once again and gets a jacket. Puts it on. Goes back in. "THIS IS THE LAST TIME!" yells the bartender. "GET OUT NOW!"

So the string leaves, takes off the hat and coat, twists himself all up, messes up his hair into seperate strands of thread and goes back in. The bartender looks at him and says "Aren't you that string?" And the string replies "No, I'm afraid not!"

this joke if REALLY funny for drunk ppl..

what do you call a big red thing that eats rocks??

a big red rock eater!!

im not even drunk and it makes me laugh!!

and i like this one..

what doesnt michael jackson think that a lemonade stand is?

a singles bar!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

and ok...

an american, a canadian, and a newfie are being killed by soldiers. the soldiers ask the american how he wants to die so he says "i want to be shot" so they shoot him. they ask the canadian and he says "i ant to be put into the electric chair" so they put him in the electric chair. then they ask the newfie adn he says "i want to b injected with aids" so they inject the man with aids. after 30 seconds of silence, the man says "haha i fooled you. i'm wearing a condom!!"

WEEEEOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO!!

i will soooo get more! lol

why did michael jackson shop at kmart?

he saw the sign that read "boys pants half off"

Continuing with the Michael Jackson jokes...

How do you know when it's time to go to bed at the Neverland Ranch?

When the big hand touches the little hand

Edited by IAmCanadian27