2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

Good scorers also knows how to position themselves and select their shots. Lets just take that whole text and resume it with.... Look at the shootouts... Every single guys has the same chance all alone with the puck, yet our guys simply cant put it in. Those are equal chances and theres a big difference in results right.

Your 1st point and 2nd point have nothing to do with each other. I'll also disagree with them. The shootout has no connection with how good of a scorer you are. How many breakaways are there in a season for it to matter, and a breakaway in a game is totally different than a shootout attempt. These skills are practically non-transferable.

Look at the best shootout players this year. TJ Oshie. He's never scored 20 goals in a season. Phil Kessel, the player you brought up originally, has 0. Adam Henrique has one of the best shooting percentages in the NHL...has 0. He possibly could go 6-9 next year. For the most part it is random and irrelevant.

Edited by devilsrule33

Good scorers also knows how to position themselves and select their shots. Lets just take that whole text and resume it with.... Look at the shootouts... Every single guys has the same chance all alone with the puck, yet our guys simply cant put it in. Those are equal chances and theres a big difference in results right.

Read this: http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2014/3/13/5504268/nhl-shootout-luck

Not trying to be insensitive but 25 years ago they would have left him lying on the bench and then as soon has he came to, he'd be back on the ice for his next shift.

25 years ago there's a high possibility he would have died right there because no one would know what the hell was going on, what was wrong with him until they got him to the hospital where it may have already been to late to prevent death or permanent brain damage.

25 years ago there's a high possibility he would have died right there because no one would know what the hell was going on, what was wrong with him until they got him to the hospital where it may have already been to late to prevent death or permanent brain damage.

:o

fvcking Blue Jackets. Bunch of parasites that won't die

Tampa over Florida, but that's to be expected

I see what you did there.

Also, Columbus has a great crowd, no wonder they have such a strong home ice advantage.

Edited by Neb00rs

Checking in:

C'mon Zach Parise....wait...what did I just say??  :o

Pavelski will put them back ahead damn it.

In some weird sort of way, I was accurate...not really in the way I meant for the Pavelski one, but I am willing to give myself credit where credit is NOT due.

I don't hate Zach.  Sure I was pissed initially, but in the end he gets to play in his home state for a boat load of cash.  Who else wouldn't want that chance?

If you think you are going to start this debate on this thread you have a lot of learning to do.

Edited by Neb00rs