2014 Miami Dolphins thread

MadDog2020

Zero picks is better than what Tannehill brings.

But more to the point, he can't beat a depleted Jets team. That smacks of a useless QB. He sucks, absolutely sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geno's thrown EIGHT passes the whole game lol...that cannot happen, does not happen in an NFL game anymore.

And now Folk of all people misses two FG's, if the Dolphins don't win this game they should just donate their weekly checks to charity.

Edited by NJDevs4978

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, my not being at the game made the difference- we surely lose this game if I had shown up lol. I mean, this was one of the ugliest fvcking football games I've ever watched, but I will take this win and RUN. We've lost this game in past years. 7-5 with an absolutely HUGE game next week at home against Baltimore. They don't ask how, just how many. [emoji3]

Obviously, my not being at the game made the difference- we surely lose this game if I had shown up lol. I mean, this was one of the ugliest fvcking football games I've ever watched, but I will take this win and RUN. We've lost this game in past years. 7-5 with an absolutely HUGE game next week at home against Baltimore. They don't ask how, just how many. [emoji3]

I was wondering if you had been talked into going given your lack of posts during the game :lol:

It was just not a fun game to be at. In the last two years, it would have been because the Jets were still competitive and probably better overall than the Dolphins.

The silver lining is that perhaps it was a needed wake up call. Can you imagine what the Pats would do against that effort. Yikes.

It was just not a fun game to be at. In the last two years, it would have been because the Jets were still competitive and probably better overall than the Dolphins.

The silver lining is that perhaps it was a needed wake up call. Can you imagine what the Pats would do against that effort. Yikes.

If they play 30 other teams, they lose tonight (they still would've beaten the Raiders with this effort lol). Thankfully though they have a chance to fight another day. Ugly as it was, it's a huge win.

187 yards actually.....it would be NICE it Wallace extends and makes a play on that corner fade that he was wide fracking open for too :P

I know it's never ever Tannehill's fault. Not even when he runs directly into the pressure. 8-8 here we come.

Tannehill would still be a huge upgrade over the crap the Jets have been throwing out at QB...but the last two weeks against bad secondaries he really hasn't stepped up.

Yeah you might end the season 4-12 with Tannehill. Halle freakin lujah. Under even the most deluded fanboy analysis, he's a bottom 10 QB. You can have him. Enjoy.

Also I love how Daniel rips Tannehill and only Tannehill (as usual- heck, he rips Tannehill after and during good games)as if everything that happened yesterday was his fault. How bout the turnstile at RT? How about the great defense that's given up 700 rushing yards in three weeks? Take the Tannehill crap and shove it. We have bigger problems than just him.

Edited by MadDog2020

Also I love how Daniel rips Tannehill and only Tannehill (as usual- heck, he rips Tannehill after and during good games)as if everything that happened yesterday was his fault. How bout the turnstile at RT? How about the great defense that's given up 700 rushing yards in three weeks? Take the Tannehill crap and shove it. We have bigger problems than just him.

You don't win without a good QB.  His record and his statistics over the past three years speak for themselves. 

With you. Everything and anything is his fault...

That is not true.  At the very least, I want him to play well, and if the Dolphins get beaten by a better team than so be it -- I don't expect him to be as good as Rodgers, Brady or Manning.  So I don't blame him for the losses to Green Bay, Denver, or Detroit, even though he did have opportunities to win at least two of those.  He is a big part of the blame though for the losses to KC, Buffalo and I would say yesterday.  A good QB should also be able to put up more than 16 points against an awful Jets team, in what was basically a home game given the amount of Dolphins fans that were there.   And I won't even get into the last two games of last year, which were choke jobs on an epic scale (or the loss to Tampa last year). 

But it's always excuses with him.  Offensive line was bad, receivers dropped catchable passes, defense couldn't make a stop, ticky tack penalty calls.  The fact is, that happens to virtually every QB in the league.   Last year it was supposedly a bad running game and a bad offensive coordinator that were holding him back.  The team took care of that, and also upgraded the offensive line tremendously even if you take the Albert injury into account (yeah, Dallas Thomas is terrible, but the rest of the line is still good). 

Bottom line is that he does not actually win games for the Dolphins, and he will be a big part of the reasons for losing in quite a few of them.  He might be able to swing it on a team like Seattle, or the Niners of the prior two or three years, who are really good in other aspects of the game.   I also suppose if the Dolphins hit pay dirt on a freakishly good TE of the Gronkowski/Jimmy Graham mold, it might be enough for Tannehill to inch into the top 15 to 13 of the league statistically.  But at his best, he is what he is, a very average NFL QB.  Our record would probably be basically the same if a retread like Fitzpatrick were the QB.  

Dallas Thomas gave up 41/2 sacks on his own yesterday. Think about that for a second. Also, the 31-yard dart Tannehill threw to Wallace that was wiped out for that bullsh!t illegal man down field call gets forgotten about. We were cramming it right up Baltimore's ass at that point and going in to make it 17-0. sh!t happens. No one is saying Tannehill is Aaron Rodgers or is gonna be Aaron Rodgers, but he's nowhere near as bad as you make him out to be. You wanna know why we lost that game yesterday? Look no further than Dallas Thomas and the fraud defense. End of fvcking list.

Edited by MadDog2020