Just a random "Kinda cool" thing I found online

Colorado Rockies 1976

Some guy decided to do a "what if", re: the Colorado Rockies...specifically, how their uniforms might have evolved over time if they had remained in Colorado.  Some of the concepts he came up with were not only cool, but pretty believable for each era change:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/91322-the-nhl-a-what-if-series-part-i-colorado-rockies/

I was just as disappointed by their  hypothetical EDGE jersey as I was by most teams real EDGE jerseys!

I did like the style with the "C" logo (1996-2007), and I am a sucker for lace-up neck jerseys so I like that one too.

I wish the Devs would give us a lace-up third. How's about black with that Skating Devil logo?

I was just as disappointed by their hypothetical EDGE jersey as I was by most teams real EDGE jerseys!

I did like the style with the "C" logo (1996-2007), and I am a sucker for lace-up neck jerseys so I like that one too.

I wish the Devs would give us a lace-up third. How's about black with that Skating Devil logo?

Lace-ups and black thirds are as silly and cliched as you can get. I'm so glad Lou has resisted that nonsense over the years.

I do like the proposed Rockies design of the early 90s, especially the blue one. Looks a good chunk like the blues and I have always liked their jerseys.

Lace-ups and black thirds are as silly and cliched as you can get. I'm so glad Lou has resisted that nonsense over the years.

I do like the proposed Rockies design of the early 90s, especially the blue one. Looks a good chunk like the blues and I have always liked their jerseys.

These new owners are looking for cash. I think it's a given that the Devils are wearing a 3rd jersey by 2015-16. Lou can only stop them so long. I just hope they don't do anything stupid like try to "re-brand"...

So many of us would buy a 3rd no matter what it was, myself included. From a marketing standpoint, resisting a 3rd makes no sense.

And if the Devil could design a 3rd, it'd be black. Just sayin'.

Yeah, a third I view as an inevitability, and I'm sure I'll get one unless it's Buffalo-level hideous. I'm more worried about the regular jerseys being altered.

The day they put on a third jersey is the day this franchise officially hits rock bottom. The problem is so many idiots would rush to buy a black jersey with a sleek, modern looking logo. I'm sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

That's funny. I was thinking that watching this game tonight was the franchise hitting rock bottom.

That's funny. I was thinking that watching this game tonight was the franchise hitting rock bottom.

That's silly. Be happy we're not the Panthers and we have been either a playoff bubble or playoff team every year for...well....a long time.