2014-2015 season tickets

2ELIAS6

anyone know what the price ranges are for the season tickets on the balconies this year? i heard that they were going to be going up not sure by how much. Yes i realize i can just call them and ask but at this point in time i am just rolling around the idea and am not very serious about pursuing it at the moment and the last thing i want is someone calling me every week trying to get me to buy tickets, so i figured i would just ask here if anyone knew what the prices were for the balconies?

I believe the devils shoot twice side is still $45  for rows 1-3 and $29 4-14. The devils defend twice side has changed. The price is 36$ for 1-3. I believe everything else on that side is the same. i know the difference with all tickets this year is that they are adding the state and city taxes to the cost of the tickets. In previous years they were included. i have been inquiring about balcony and mezzanine seats myself. I hope I was helpful.

From what I see and hear from my STH friends some prices went down and some went up.

Basically same as last year but I think they are cutting back on the price points.

Also apparently Eric Kussin was fired/quit as VP of ticket sales and replaced by the head of ticket sales from the NY Red Bulls.

My tickets in 117 are still $23 a game for next season so no change there.

what row?

Row 10. I believe rows 10 and higher are all that price.

Row 10. I believe rows 10 and higher are all that price.

ok i was thinking about possibly getting two in that price range .. do you by any chance remember what each seat is for the season including whatever fees they add on to that? .. also was wondering about the pre season games last time i spoke to a rep he informed me that you have to pay for the pre season games.. any idea if i waited until after the pre season to buy if i would still get stuck having to pay for those games as part of the "package".. iam guessing not being that they would already be over with?

I believe it's just over a grand per seat. But for renewing by a certain point I got the tax/fees waived so I don't remember how much those were offhand. 

Well it's good from the NJD perspective because the Red Bulls treat their season ticket holders like gold from what I've heard. I'm personally not renewing my seats for next season but if I ever get more disposable income (and if we manage to put an on-ice product that isn't complete pigsh!t) I might get a half season plan or something. You all know how it's been. The atmosphere the past year has been questionable and I cheer for a bubble team at a fraction of the cost. Personally, I just don't think you have to get seasons to "prove" your fandom but whatever. I'm doing a "Stubhub plan" next season and will be perfectly content with that.

Sorry for the rant lol. But yeah if you are in the market to buy any sort of plan just from how the Red Bulls go out of their way to treat their STH's both new and old should be ideal enough for you.

Also apparently Eric Kussin was fired/quit as VP of ticket sales and replaced by the head of ticket sales from the NY Red Bulls.

Interrrrrrrrestttttting.... Because I've noticed a decrease in Red Bulls attendance so far this year, despite winning the equivalent of the President's Trophy last year and having a great home record. 

Interrrrrrrrestttttting.... Because I've noticed a decrease in Red Bulls attendance so far this year, despite winning the equivalent of the President's Trophy last year and having a great home record. 

Red Bulls haven't been lighting it up either this year.  Plus the excitement over the World Cup next month might be overshadowing them at the moment too.

Red Bulls haven't been lighting it up either this year.  Plus the excitement over the World Cup next month might be overshadowing them at the moment too.

If anything though you'd figure they'd be able to piggyback sales for the friendlies (USA-Turkey, Red Bulls-Arsenal) into group/team ticket sales the way we kept our season ticket base stable partly because of the Winter Classic carrot.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Anyone interested in splitting season tickets? 2 seats section 103 row 1 seats 12 and 13. That's two in from the aisle closer to 102. Roughly $2,150 each with all fees and such.

cant you sit in the lower bowl for that kind of money

cant you sit in the lower bowl for that kind of money

The seats are 45 each in row 1 of the attack twice side. The lower bowl 45 seats are on the defend twice side. I like the view from 103 better than the lower bowl defend twice side. To each his own I guess.

The seats are 45 each in row 1 of the attack twice side. The lower bowl 45 seats are on the defend twice side. I like the view from 103 better than the lower bowl defend twice side. To each his own I guess.

You definitely get a better view of the other side of the ice from low balconies compared to being behind the net in the lower level.

True that. They kinda look like our start this year, except lucky for them, ties are ties and not decided as losses by a shootout. Red Bulls are traditionally slow in the beginning and then light it up come August, so I can only hope they keep that trend going this summer.

And you're probably right about the World Cup hype/excitement, and maybe even the Rangers playoff run isn't helping them either. I'm a big Red Bulls fan but during our run in 2012, my attention couldn't have been any further from soccer, not to mention those playoffs were expensive as hell for me.

• 3 weeks later...