Players You Love To Hate

SHEDEVIL30

why do u guys hate tie domi, i like tie domi

Well part is the goon factor... he's a rare goon who can score though, but he's still more goon and fvckface then human being :lol:

I do think the Niedermayer elbow incident earned him major "die a painful and lonely death" points on this board as well :)

Don't bother Crash, any explanation will be converted as "We're just mean to Tie." :rolleyes:

heh

well can't ever accuse me of not trying :)

(kinda glad so far Igor's not made this list though :lol: )

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey that's not fair... Mike Milbury is just too dumb to hate !!!

hrm.. seems to be a theme with Mike's I know :P

ahhh.. nevermind

Milbury's way too entertaining with his stupidness though :)

:o I thought I posted in here but I posted ionthe Devils Rule board!

:lol:

I find oddly that I hate guys with the number 13.

Dan Hinote

MasterBates Battaglia

and....

none other than Pavel Kubina! oh yeah... he's on my list!

:evil:

JR, Mess, Foote - even Sean Hill -- they annoy me and stuff but they have their place in hockey. You have to have people you hate.... but not guys you loath despise and abominate!! Like Dan Hinote! :puke:

hey !!

being born on Dec 13 (same as Battaglia) at 1300 hours and 6 minutes (half of 13)

on the month closest to the number 13... I sorta resent that :P

(yeah Federov has my birthday too whoopdie farooqing doo :P )

I've got it al figured out Crash! It's not your fault... see... it's LOU'S! Because HE'S (not me mind you :P ) got something against 13 well... then the most irritating buttheads to the Devils errr... or me anyhow.... have the number 13!

I'm gonna get a Devils jersey with #13 and me on it now just for you :)

how's that ??

well once the lockout ends cause I ain't giving either group of dirtbag rich people anymore money for a lockout fund !!! B )

why do u guys hate tie domi, i like tie domi

All Devils fans should hate Tie Domi, after what he did to Scott Neidermayer :angry:

I hope someone does a "Bertuzzi" on him ;)

:o

Wishing that on someone, no matter who it is, is even worse, though...

well, domi aplogised and got suspended, so I have no reason to hate him. I dont hate Leafs either...one of my fav teams

well, heres my list:

Domink Hasek

Niklas Lindstrom

Derian Hatcher

Brendan Shanahan

Steve Yzerman

Keith Primeau

Jeremy Roenick

Brett Hull

Robert Esche

Mike Dunham

Mike Ritcher

Bobby Holik

and the list goes on...

I've got it al figured out Crash!  It's not your fault... see... it's LOU'S!  Because HE'S (not me mind you  :P ) got something against 13 well... then the most irritating buttheads to the Devils errr... or me anyhow.... have the number 13!

how's that ??

well once the lockout ends cause I ain't giving either group of dirtbag rich people anymore money for a lockout fund !!! B )

my number is 13 on my soccer team

its my lucky number

well, domi aplogised and got suspended, so I have no reason to hate him. I dont hate Leafs either...one of my fav teams

Niklas Lindstrom

so... you dont' hate dome becasue he appologized but you hate Lidstrom (funny, you spelled my name (= Lindstrom) :P )... that seems kinda strange

do you have a special reason for hating lidstrom? i'm curious because I have never seen him on a list like this before

Niklas Lindstrom

so... you dont' hate dome becasue he appologized but you hate Lidstrom (funny, you spelled my name (= Lindstrom) :P )... that seems kinda strange

do you have a special reason for hating lidstrom? i'm curious because I have never seen him on a list like this before

I've got it al figured out Crash!  It's not your fault... see... it's LOU'S!  Because HE'S (not me mind you  :P ) got something against 13 well... then the most irritating buttheads to the Devils errr... or me anyhow.... have the number 13!

how's that ??

my number is 13 on my soccer team

its my lucky number

and you joined on July 13th, heh

(also my mom's birthday... 13 runs in the family :P )

Sakic isnt on my list. I like Joe. If you guys ddnt notice, most of the players on my list are Red Wings players, Flyers, or Rangers.

I just think Lindstrom is overrated. three norris in a row, give me a break, other defensemen i saw were muc better than him.

And then ESPN's obsession with detroit (they are so good, they are gonna do this, they are gonna do that) that just pisses me off