GDT: Devils @ Edmonton. 9 pm

pumpkin cutter

1 hour ago, slasher72 said:

If Cory is on this roster next season and Hynes is the head coach,  then it's time for Defcon 3.

If Cory is on this roster next season and Hynes is the head coach,  then it's time for Defcon 3.

slash! once hall is gone shero has no need for his pal hynes, hes gone this year.. and, cory,  as I repeated over and over will be bought out.  the only question is how bad we will be until our youngsters get thrown out of the nest to fly on their own or get eaten by preds

50 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

slash! once hall is gone shero has no need for his pal hynes, hes gone this year.. and, cory,  as I repeated over and over will be bought out.  the only question is how bad we will be until our youngsters get thrown out of the nest to fly on their own or get eaten by preds

If it ever comes out that Hynes’ job is safe cause the players like him, then our GM doesn’t have a clue either. It should be about winning, not about only keeping people happy. People are happy when they win, not everyone loved Q but he got the job done time and time again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EdgeControl said:

With or without Hall this coaching staff is not making any consistent improvements. This team certainly can play and the Winnipeg game proves this. They have to fix a few evident aspects of their game but Hynes & Co keep demonstrating inability to address these issues. Our youngsters will avoid predators if they join a well coached team that knows how to play not just survive. Even though Shero said he committed to Hynes I'm hoping he started to realize that Hynes will not provide.