GDT: 3/23/24 Senators @ Devils 7:00 pm MSGSN

ButlerBulldog

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

They have won 3 straight 4x this season but not since late December and never won 4 straight all season. Team just stinks. 

I thought I heard them say they haven’t won 3 in a row (which didn’t sound right). But then again Bill can barely get the players names correct…

Just now, Nicomo said:

They continue to play down to their competition. Coming off probably their best game of the season, too against a very good Jets team. Infuriating. 

I think playing DOWN to their competition is an understatement.

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

They continue to play down to their competition. Coming off probably their best game of the season, too against a very good Jets team. Infuriating. 

You’d think they’d play with greater urgency knowing that they can get within two points of Detroit with wins this weekend, but I guess that’s too much to ask.

Just now, Oglethorpe13 said:

You'd think playing against one of the weakest goalies this season, you'd wanna get shots on net. That's pitiful 

Well, they’re pitiful.

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I thought I heard them say they haven’t won 3 in a row (which didn’t sound right). But then again Bill can barely get the players names correct…

Maybe he said this year being 2024 which would be correct but I double checked it before posting. 

• Like 1