GDT: 4/9/2024 Leafs @ Devils 7:00 pm Zamboni Time

Awful pass/giveaway by Holtz.

Spaulding said it as I was thinking it - Allen has made some spectacular saves in the dozen or so games that he's played for us. I know he wasn't brought in to be the long-term answer and I admittedly wasn't thrilled when it was announced that we got him, but he sure is making the case that he should be in the conversation for starter next year. Guy has been absolutely stellar when he could very easily have mailed it in, just like the rest of the team.

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Awful pass/giveaway by Holtz.

Spaulding said it as I was thinking it - Allen has made some spectacular saves in the dozen or so games that he's played for us. I know he wasn't brought in to be the long-term answer and I admittedly wasn't thrilled when it was announced that we got him, but he sure is making the case that he should be in the conversation for starter next year. Guy has been absolutely stellar when he could very easily have mailed it in, just like the rest of the team.

I’m not saying he design deserve a good number of starts but I REALLY hope we have bigger fish in mind to be our #1 next year with a competent Allen as the 1B

• Like 2

What an absolute joke that they raised season ticket prices by 9% for a team that missed the playoffs. 

Should be illegal to raise ticket prices more than 1% for teams who miss the playoffs and no renewal deadlines should be allowed before the season is actually over. 

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

What an absolute joke that they raised season ticket prices by 9% for a team that missed the playoffs. 

Should be illegal to raise ticket prices more than 1% for teams who miss the playoffs and no renewal deadlines should be allowed before the season is actually over. 

Missed the playoffs, fired their HC, McLeod…

”Hey, let’s raise prices!”

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

21 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

Philly is losing 6-0 in Montreal. Tort's body temperature is probably 500F right now. 

6-0 against crappy Montreal with the playoffs slipping away is ‘the coach may have lost the room’ stuff.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

6-0 against crappy Montreal with the playoffs slipping away is ‘the coach may have lost the room’ stuff.

Torts went a little overboard at times this season. Even for him. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Torts went a little overboard at times this season. Even for him. 

He healthy scratched the fvcking captain. I think THAT is where it went sideways.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 4

I like the idea of Luke shooting there and especially the one-timer, but do you think maybe you could get a little bit closer to the net?? Jesus, dude is basically standing on the blue line. Goalie has too much time to react 

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Officially over. I've hated this season more than almost every other bad season. 

We had the outdoor game, that's it. 

every month had a new disappointment, hell every three weeks felt like something.

at least when they sucked, you knew they would suck and MAYBE they'd get a win occasionally.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

So I hate to say it, but that would open the door for them to hire Berube. That would suck. 

I hope Fitz won't fvck it up, but my faith in him is not as strong after this season  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

And now the season is officially over.

Shut anyone down with bumps and bruises, bring up as many guys to get looks.

The failures of Ruff/Green/this entire staff are almost over.

What was obvious a month ago finally became a clinical fact.

• Like 2