NFL Week 12

NJDevs4978

I don't think someone's turkey stayed down that well today :evil:

Can't wait for said poster's comments about Big Bill's conservative playcalling in the fourth quarter :P Even I was rolling my eyes, with what little I actually watched of the game. 3rd and 1 and a half-yard pass to Glenn was like a Hackett call. Then that wonderful two minute drill at the end of the game was like an Edwards two-minute drill :lol:

Edited by Hasan4978

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dinner was FINE thank you :P

we eat at 2pm jackasses !!!!!

As for the game itself.... I wasn't sold on Denver till this game... they figured out the not so magic forumla.... pressure the QB and he'll make mistakes (wow... hire me as a Defensive Co-ordinator now eh ?).... I came out of that game more impressed with Denver then annoyed with the Cowboys... plus I'm not allowed to curse and throw stuff in front of my 9-month old niece and GF was meeting the family for the first time... so I HAD to behave (last year however when Vinny came into the game I had to go outside for a half hour!!!)... I thought both teams played really good defense.... well until the end....

and bottom line

if you can't stop the Fat-Ass never was Ron Dayne YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO WIN THE DAMN GAME

*watches yet another WR screen go awry* :rant:

Don't worry... I'll feel better when Seattle is up by 20 :lol:

CRA$HER....I was thinking an old Duran Duran song modifying the lyrics while watching the Dallas game dige$ting turkey as Drew threw a couple INT's...

"A Drew to a Kill"

:lol::lol::lol:

Again, not one part of me misses the statue. :D

Edited by LOTCB

LCB.. and the Bills record is again ??? :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Get back to me in 2 years on that :D

Either Losman is a budding superstar...or Rob Johnson Version 2.0.....choice B will probably come out...but I am trying to "Billieve" choice A will happen :lol:

Get back to me in 2 years on that  :D

Either Losman is a budding superstar...or Rob Johnson Version 2.0.....choice B will probably come out...but I am trying to "Billieve" choice A will happen  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man I'd love to see another Rob Johnson... NO ONE in the NFL took as many sick viscious life ending hits as he did... it was fun to watch :lol:... as I used to say about him.. "Rob Johnson bumps like his last name is Mcmanon !!!" B )

and the NFL is a win NOW league you know that :P

and now look at this... THIS ... GUY... WILL... NOT... DIE!!!!!!

49ers: Cortez discovers a job in San Francisco

The News

The 49ers signed kicker Jose Cortez on Friday afternoon and waived quarterback/television star Jesse Palmer.

Our View

The 49ers got themselves some insurance in case Joe Nedney, who is doubtful with a groin injury, is unable to play on Sunday against the Titans.

I swear, being a Giants fan is going to kill me one day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trust me, think about being a Bills fan and youll feel better in an instant.

Being a Buffalo Bills fan since 1982 just lead me to exce$$ive alcohol binges, long winded tirades that cause me to lose my voice, and waking up screaming Norwood, Homerun Throwback and Drew is a damn statue and having a cold sweat :argh:

Start the Jay Feely suicide watch. Take his belt and shoelaces.

And how GREAT was it to watch those jackasses Shockey and Strahan think they had it won. Shockey mugging to the camera and then, "oh, what??? he missed??" And Strahan running onto the field in celebration only to realize "oh, I have to go get my helmet."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Poetic justice for a team with 9 home games this year.

Further proof that San Fran is purposefully sabatoging their season.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I fondly heckled Cortez today at the game. While he was warming up, I yelled "Cortez, you're going to miss the net!!!" Serves him right for screwing the Boys out of a win in Seattle.

If this was Colombia he'd be dead by dawn. Seattle is a good team but they only won because Feely was disgraceful. What is Brad Daluiso doing these days? This is the second game this year (Minnesota was the other) that the Giants lost because of poor FG kicking.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What? The Giants *won* against Denver because of perfect field goal kicking. To blame Feely for 2 losses is absolutely preposterous.

This one's on Feely and the Giants' playcalling - the Giants did not get Feely close enough on 2 of those 3 field goals. The Giants should have continued driving to set up shorter field goals in two instances - and lost because they were not able to do that.

Sorry, Triumph. Yeah, the 54 yarder wasn't really his fault-but the other two were. NO EXCUSE for the other two-none. Coughlin or Hufnegal (sp?) deserve no blame for those. This is all on Feely. The Giants D stopped Seattle over and over, and the offense put them in a great position to win several times.

Couple of other notes:

-Seattle did not have a challenge on Toomer's touchdown. They wasted one on Shockey's TD, and the ball spot when Engram stretched out before Alexander's TD.

-Am I the ONLY one who thought Shockey's catch was good in OT? Isn't it control, and then a football move? He had the ball, and turned upfield before shifting the ball in his hands.

-Cowboys are going down next week. :P

I'll grant you the 54 yard one was a stretch but if you can't make a 40 or a 45 yard fg you should not be in the NFL. Feely made 1 FG in that Denver game. It was a long one sure, but it's not like he made 4 or 5 in the game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry - I forgot which game it was, but he kicked a lot of field goals - maybe it was against Minnesota.

Those kicks were not easy - I'd bet that kickers are 75% from 40 and beyond, and it was not an easy day to kick a field goal either. The odds of missing two from that distance are probably something like 1 in 6 - bad luck.

The Giants have to get Feely closer - and I think that Shockey had possession on that play, so the Giants should've had a ~37 yarder to win it. Bottom line is that none of these were easy kicks, so I really can't put it all on Feely.

Giants **SHOULD** be 9-2...

Oh well, they'll still win the division.  I'm hoping for a real ass kicking of the Cowgirls next week.  It just needs to happen...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SHOULD?!? yeah right...even saying they COULD be 9-2 is pushing it :D...and the Cowboys could even easier be undefeated. Doesn't matter though...plays happen..that's how the game goes...the Giants record, along with the Cowboys is what it is. It all comes down to next Sunday's game...GO COWBOYS!!!!