Game thread: Devils @ St. Louis 8:00 PM

MadDog2020

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they have the equiptment. The only channel that I get in HD is HDNet even the NBC games I didn't get in HD.

i have comcast digital cable...

the hd games i get are the monday night OLN ones, and rangers home games... anyone know when fsny hd will be carried by comcast? i know cablefvision has it

i have comcast digital cable...

the hd games i get are the monday night OLN ones, and rangers home games... anyone know when fsny hd will be carried by comcast? i know cablefvision has it

I know there is supposed to be OLNHD is that what you get?. I might have to watch the game on monday. I don't always watch OLN because I get audio problems and it's kind of annoying.

BTW, tonight's refs are Francois St. Laurent (#38) and Eric Furlatt (#27). I don't know much about Furlatt, but St. Laurent is widely reviled in the AHL as someone who is more fond of being the center of attention than of actually getting calls right.

How the hell did he get to ref in the NHL? He's HORRIBLE!

Sucks it's on OLN...now I have to bribe Crasher with free hockey tickets to be able to see Cam play at home :angry:

A few things regarding OLN and HD. Not every game OLN shows is in HD.

http://oln.dayport.com/nw/article/view/137...icleWrapper.tpl

Is the OLNHD schedule. OLNHD is not a real channel. When games are shown in HD they are on inHD or inHD2. Check your local listings but here that is 206 or 207.

Cablevision wants too much money for FSNYHD which is just Devils and Islander games. Also, since Comcast only has one channel for local HD sports there wouldn't be many games on anyway since it would be behind YESHD and MSGHD in the pecking order.

WOOOOO 2-0!

Seemed to be a great period for the Devils. This is the first game I'm getting to watch on OLN this year, this was the only one I made the effort to come back home to watch because I don't get OLN at my dorm. I hate this channel. The broadcast isn't bad but the hunting, fishing, and rodeo commercials are annoying. Hockey just doesn't belong on this channel.

Was the fight any good?

There was maybe 4 punches thrown and I don't think any really landed. The devils look different and the first 5 or so minutes were kind of bad for the devils. Gionta's goals were pretty nice. Pierre mcguire is an ass so is neil smith. They said it wasn't because the Devils were playing good it was because St. Louis had communication problems. The bad thing is so far I hate 3 out of 4 of the people on OLN.