Is Keefe The Next Danton?

Risky

Will Keefe be the next Danton?

(Jan. 17th) Tampa Bay forward Sheldon Keefe was demoted by the Lightning Thursday to the team's affiliate in Springfield. The last time Keefe was sent down during the season, he refused to report and was suspended by the team. Who's Keefe's agent? That's right, Dave Frost, who also represents suspended New Jersey Devil Mike Danton. Tampa GM Jay Feaster said Keefe was understandably disappointed with the news, but took it much better than Frost. ``The agent called and while Sheldon handled the news as well as could be expected, the agent didn't handle it as well,'' Feaster said. ``To the extent that the player or the agent may have asked for a trade, that is one sure way to guarantee that we grow old together.'' Keefe has 7 points in 36 games this year. ``We still believe in Sheldon Keefe,'' Feaster said. ``He was a sparkplug for us when he came up last year and we think he can be a sparkplug again for us the second half of the season.'

:rolleyes:

I believe the third player under David Frost is Ryan Barnes, Jefferson and Keefe's partners in crime in Barrie of the OHL. Barnes is not an NHL prospect, and I haven't checked where he's playing now. He was drafted in the 3rd round by the Red Wings the same year Danton was taken, I believe. All three players were willing to fight anyone in that league.

He may represent Denis Shividki but I doubt it. If he is, Shidvki's career has not progressed as planned either..

Frost will not be an NHLPA certified agent for very much longer, I suspect.

He just looks like trouble. god.

I went to the agents list and looked at some of the other pictures. Not exactly an attractive bunch. Most of them look like mug shots. And Carl Lindros' picture shows exactly what Concussion Boy will see in the mirror in about 20 years.

He should have numbers underneath his picture on the charges of fraud and deception.

He is wrecking his clients careers.

and sodom oh never mind I won't go there! So John Goodman should play Frost when the Cohen brothers make the Mike JeffDanton story!

Anyhow I think Danton was supposed to be the next Keefe! But Frost screwed Danton faster and harder than he did Keefy. I like that Tampa is pointing the finger at Frost. Yeah the player is ultimately accountable but still ...

So now Frost has this Barnes kid to bend over his desk now, huh?

Maybe if Frost tries hard enough he can be agent to enough youngsters, help them get suspended from NHL teams then start his own league...wonder what he would call it...DFL??? Dumb Flunkout Losers??? The imagination could run wild with submitting names to Frosty for his league :lol:

Oh and Danton thinks Lou is just a bully who runs away eh...Lou will help Feaster with making sure that Danton and Keefe grow old together watching the NHL on TV rather than playing in it :D