Official NJDevs.com Wrestling Thread

sammyk

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn american... Damn all of You

I'm back with the WWE... with the ECW...

Back with wrestling...

I can't be French... Live with Hockey, love Wrestling...

(oooh wait... I'm always on :rant: mode... No no... I'm french)

Well you're watching the most unwatchable stuff in the batch... but if you can find yourself some TNA Wrestling you will NOT be disappointed... Kurt Freaking ANGLE man!!! B )

Watching Wrestling here is more difficult than watching hockey !

I can only download most popular PPV the day after the show... all in bittorent

And I never see TNA stuff...

I would think it would be the other way, but hey what do I know ??

You can always go to www.tnawrestling.com and try to get a deal or two on the DVDs and stuff, they usually have some good $10 deals (like get the best of the X-Division I and II, you'll be AMAZED :thumbsup:)

• 3 weeks later...

For those who care

and YOU SHOULD :P

TNA's iMPACT! for Thursday, January 11, scored a 1.1 cable rating, setting an all-time high for viewership, with 1.5 million.

This week's iMPACT! will feature Kurt Angle facing AJ Styles for the first time in what was promised to be a "dream match." Another "dream match" is scheduled for next week's show (see our spoiler report for details), in what seems to be a change in direction for a company that has been criticized for booking too many short matches and rushed angles on its hour-long TV episodes.

The Saturday iMPACT! replay for January 20 will air an hour later than the usual 11pm ET timeslot this week.

WATCH DAMMIT!!!!

For those who care

and YOU SHOULD :P

TNA's iMPACT! for Thursday, January 11, scored a 1.1 cable rating, setting an all-time high for viewership, with 1.5 million.

This week's iMPACT! will feature Kurt Angle facing AJ Styles for the first time in what was promised to be a "dream match." Another "dream match" is scheduled for next week's show (see our spoiler report for details), in what seems to be a change in direction for a company that has been criticized for booking too many short matches and rushed angles on its hour-long TV episodes.

The Saturday iMPACT! replay for January 20 will air an hour later than the usual 11pm ET timeslot this week.

WATCH DAMMIT!!!!

Stlyes and Angle.. pretty damn cool..

whats is next weeks match???

baaa... most important news is that.. TripleH is injured (out 6 month)

(and sorry but I don't like TNA)

Well firstly .... shame on you :P

Total Non-Stop Angle has a HUNDRED times the match quality (and NEVER a Rosie vs Donald Trump match!)

Secondly.... good riddance to a done ot DEATH DX angle hogging Raw every week

I really can't watch WWE TV now without a fast forward button!

actually it's christian vs daniels in week 2 of impact

Style/ Angle is awesome...gets me excited

Christian v. Daniels not so much...

Christian v. Joe would be another great match....

Where does Angle go now that the Joe fued is over?? He gets a title shot right???

and BTW enough w/ friggin Nash... send him baclk to wwe the X division has sucked since his stupid tourney started...

I want to see senshi v. Daniels for the X title..

Style/ Angle is awesome...gets me excited

Christian v. Daniels not so much...

Christian v. Joe would be another great match....

Where does Angle go now that the Joe fued is over?? He gets a title shot right???

and BTW enough w/ friggin Nash... send him baclk to wwe the X division has sucked since his stupid tourney started...

I want to see senshi v. Daniels for the X title..

Christian and Daniels could be two of the most overlooked guys when it comes to the roster and if they ever did feud regularly it would be AMAZING stuff!!!!

Angle is #1 contender... maybe JOe costs him the blet (and keeps Christian undefeated) and maybe down the road we go Angle/Joe/Christian for the belt (ON A POLE... since it IS Russo)

Gotta disagree on the Nash stuff... it's not only hilarious but it's the best I can EVER recall Nash being as an entertainer.... sh!t he gave LOW-KI a personality at last !!... WARRIOR!!!! :lol: And not to mention Shelley and Alex Starr was fun stuff at the PPV... even Backlund was funny in a CREEPY way!!

When Senshi came back he re-debuted against Daniels though

I'd love to see Senshi as part of LAX, to officially make them the stiffest... team.... ever !! :blink:

PS... shame on you for wasting your time on WWECW, that show died at the December PPV

Christian and Daniels could be two of the most overlooked guys when it comes to the roster and if they ever did feud regularly it would be AMAZING stuff!!!!

Angle is #1 contender... maybe JOe costs him the blet (and keeps Christian undefeated) and maybe down the road we go Angle/Joe/Christian for the belt (ON A POLE... since it IS Russo)

Gotta disagree on the Nash stuff... it's not only hilarious but it's the best I can EVER recall Nash being as an entertainer.... sh!t he gave LOW-KI a personality at last !!... WARRIOR!!!! :lol: And not to mention Shelley and Alex Starr was fun stuff at the PPV... even Backlund was funny in a CREEPY way!!

When Senshi came back he re-debuted against Daniels though

I'd love to see Senshi as part of LAX, to officially make them the stiffest... team.... ever !! :blink:

PS... shame on you for wasting your time on WWECW, that show died at the December PPV

yes I know i should have avoided ecw, especially now that VKM is running it... but after the Devs there was nothing on last night..

yes I know i should have avoided ecw, especially now that VKM is running it... but after the Devs there was nothing on last night..

Do what I did.... I DVRed American Idol and watched the hilarity ensue with the casting specials !!! :thumbsup:

K-Fed needs to win the title, only to have britney spears come out and hit him over the head with a steel chair. If that happens I don't think i'll ever stop watching wrestling.

I can't disagree... I'd cheer like it was the Stanley Cup Finals if Britney EVER ran-in on a K-Fed match :evil:

RIP Bam Bam

WWE.com reported Friday that wrestler Bam Bam Bigelow was found dead in his Florida home.

"We can confirm that Scott Bigelow was found in his home this morning. At this time the cause of death is unknown," Kevin Doll of the Pasco County Sheriff's Office told WWE.com.

An autopsy will be performed on Bigelow's body; the body is already in the custody of the county's medical examiner.

Bigelow worked for WWE, WCW and ECW during his professional wrestling tenure. He is best known for his feud (and eventual WrestleMania main-event) with Lawrence Taylor.

RIP Bam Bam

WWE.com reported Friday that wrestler Bam Bam Bigelow was found dead in his Florida home.

"We can confirm that Scott Bigelow was found in his home this morning. At this time the cause of death is unknown," Kevin Doll of the Pasco County Sheriff's Office told WWE.com.

An autopsy will be performed on Bigelow's body; the body is already in the custody of the county's medical examiner.

Bigelow worked for WWE, WCW and ECW during his professional wrestling tenure. He is best known for his feud (and eventual WrestleMania main-event) with Lawrence Taylor.

Bam Bam was always 1 of my favorites, probably becuase he grew in Neptune and wrestled for Neptune HS, was a 2 time distrct & Region cahamp and won the Neptune classic at least once...

RIP Bam Bam

Bam Bam was always 1 of my favorites, probably becuase he grew in Neptune and wrestled for Neptune HS, was a 2 time distrct & Region cahamp and won the Neptune classic at least once...

I was very sad to hear that Bam Bam Bigelow passed away. One of the best big man Wrestlers, and was very athletic.

I would like to send my condolences to his Family.

RIP Bam Bam.

11.jpg