OGT: Devils vs. Canadiens, 7:00pm EDT, FSNY

UnderDogX

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOMEZ!!!

DAmn Canadiens.... lmao what is up with the lady holding up a cardboard cutout of a baby wearing a Canadiens jersey? lmao :rofl:

they score with HOW many seconds left? ughh brutal

Loving the applause for Marty getting the first star..... :clap:

aww too bad canadiens winning streak is over..hmm battle of the coaching gm's......and the winner is.....Mr. Lams... :boogie:

I *really* enjoyed that game. Though, with Montreal fans around me, I didn't want to gloat during the game as I was sure that would jinx us. :) I had to withhold with all my might my desire to poke and prod.

Brodeur was both wonderful and awful tonight. He gave up WAY too many rebounds, he dropped pucks he usually catches, his timing seemed a bit off... yet he was able to make up for it and come away with the first star because of second efforts. Some of those rebound shots that he saved with his stick were absolutely incredible.

I think we saw tonight what Patty has been getting at. Next year he should be better. *HIS* timing seems off. Shots that normally would be on net went wide, passes were behind people.... he has been great this year, but I think he'll be even better next year.

BTW - I have 1 hr private french training with a big time Canadiens fans every day next week. "Eh, Frederic, qu'est que c'est pass

Edited by Don

A fantastic performance by the Devils tonight in all phases of the game. Every line had some scoring chances - they played great defense for all 60 minutes too. This team can win playoff games playing this way - they won one tonight.

Big game coming up tomorrow, if they play like this they have a great chance for 2 points, sweeping the weekend, and possibly taking 5th place - though again I still think that is a mixed blessing.

I wonder whose starting tommorow?

I'd give Brodeur a rest and let Clemmer start.

I think we see Brodeur. 1. We are playing an important game against the Rangers. 2. Clemmensen has been ill recently, so it would not be good to throw him in there. 3. Marty just had a couple of days off. 4. I think we see Brodeur from here on out.

Marty always do good vs the Habs.its not surprising me that the habs lost vs the dev , even if they habs should had win that game.They played more intense than the dev ,and the shot score show what the game was.Dev played Defensive when they had the lead 2-0 for the rest of the game.They played the Dump game but yet the habs managed to beat 2 time super Marty.

I think each time marty play the habs ,, he come here with thunder eyes. Because the guy know that millions of french canadians watch these match .. And its even more worse at the bell center.Hell even the Habs fans cheer at marty. He his so popular here in montreal.. THousand of Kid Idolize him in montreal

:clap: Him at the end . Because without the best goaler in he world(which is from quebec) you would had lose that game

period

:hah: Devils

:clap: Marty

Oh and im not here to flame , Devil is my second favorite team because of Marty :clap:

Edited by Fishu