Devils @ NY Rangers OGT: 4/26 7pm

hattrick

Which is going to make Game 4 the hardest to win. Lou has been doing everything he can to keep the team scared of the Rangers. I don't think there is anything left in his bag of tricks.

This is a veteran team- they know you have to win 4, and they better play like it. I expect the same effort Saturday we got tonight. No bullsh!t. Put 'em away.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is going to make Game 4 the hardest to win. Lou has been doing everything he can to keep the team scared of the Rangers. I don't think there is anything left in his bag of tricks.

I think tonight's game is going to end up being the toughest. After the Parise goal most Rangers were slumped over on the bench and had the look of defeat. In the third period, only Straka played like he cared.

Mentally, spirtually the Rangers are done.

Vintage Devils hockey. They did exactly what they had to do. I thought I was dreaming when they scored that first goal so quick. I was hoping for something like that but never expected it to happen.

One more huge game to go. Hopefully they can make this short and sweet.

Lou Lam has been showing this picture to scare the hell out of the team. I dont think we have anything to worry about:

http://lithuanian-american.org/bridges/geg...kasparaitis.jpg

Rafalski has been solid this series. Great game. They have positioned themselves properly to move on to the second round. I personally never believed they would get there or play as well as they have. The breaks and injuries have been with them and that's hockey. One more win.

Go Devs

I just caught the Lou interview on the NHL Network. Does he go home at night and laugh at how easily he traps and defends and wards off all interview questions? Holy crap was he putting me to sleep. :D

Where the hell is Derek?!?

Maybe he was at the game or is busy posting on a Ranger forum. Or maybe he was just avoiding this topic to avoid any arguements. I doubt he is hiding from us. I know he is one of the classiest Ranger fans I have ever discussed hockey with and he would be the first to congratulate the Devils and us if the Devils move on.

The biggest difference between this Devils team and teams of the past is we freaking capitalize on our golden opportunities, instead of shooting the puck wide. I'm still stunned about that.

I was saying that tonight.... usually we get 40 shots and 2 goals in the playoffs. Tonight we got 3 off 20 shots. I feel like I'm in bizarro world.