MSG tonite

El Diablo

I am the fortunate recepient of a corporate box ticket for tonite - its over the right shoulder of the Ranger goalie -du jour

Hope to see some "friendlies" :koolaid:

Good luck. I'm sure you won't be alone but I doubt we'll have anywhere near the presence that Rags fans had in our building.

El Di.. make sure you bring binoculars.. if i remember corretly the box at MSG are way way up high!!

thanks red -I was in that same box the night Lou made his debut behind the bench and I hope we have the same luck - - because we were lucky that night :boogie:

tm just released some seats..debating if i should go solo or not.

Are you kidding? How is that possible? I thought this game was sold out 4 years ago? I thought the only way to get tickets were through a back alley with $1000 and swearing allegiance to the blue shirts. You must be mistaken.

Are you kidding? How is that possible? I thought this game was sold out 4 years ago? I thought the only way to get tickets were through a back alley with $1000 and swearing allegiance to the blue shirts. You must be mistaken.

Its only single scattered seats. Usually teams hold back a few ticekts to release the day of the game. Don't worry. This game is sold out.