Photo Captions anyone?

brodeurgirl30

Being new...I don't know if you guys do this but it can be quite entertaining....if you hate it let me know and I'll never do it again. Below are some photos...create a caption for any or all and then post it.

031222_hmed_brodeur_8p.hmedium.jpg

Wao that was a wet one...wonder if it will go threw my pads....That chick in row 3 is hot....I wonder if she would even care...probably not because Im Marty...

Edited by Elias26

Wao that was a wet one...wonder if it will go threw my pads....That chick in row 3 is hot....I wonder if she would even care...probably not because Im Marty...

:lol:

Being new...I don't know if you guys do this but it can be quite entertaining....if you hate it let me know and I'll never do it again. Below are some photos...create a caption for any or all and then post it.

Whoa, check out that guy's unibrow!!! ::As Bobby Holik is seen hiding in the stands::

Dammit...Eddie said after I took this cold medication I'd be feeling like a million bucks. WTF?!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Is that Gen...withhh...my brother? WTF? naaaa :koolaid:

No caption.. but Marty looks soooo thin in that picture with the cup... i know he has no gear on.. but his face and body just seem much much smaller then current year

No caption.. but Marty looks soooo thin in that picture with the cup... i know he has no gear on.. but his face and body just seem much much smaller then current year

Since now the equipment is smaller, Marty's decided to make up the difference with body fat!

(OK, I am joking. This is a joke. I know everything you are gonna say. Just don't. Shut up.)

That pic with the cup is of course a few years old..maybe he's being fed better in the last few years... :whistling:

Why is my ex-wife sitting next to my sister in law?

i was thinking the same thing..wouldn't that be twisted? ahhhaahahahaha