Trade

DevilsLove111

I would prefer to trade Bergfors. I want to see Calgaryprospects David Van der Gulik in NJ. http://hockeysfuture.com/prospect/david_van_der_gulik

I just love this guy and he gonna fit so well with Gomez and Gionta. Van der Gulik is a skilled player. His size is a bit of an inhibitor as his smaller stature and gonna be awesome. We need a puck mover. replace Bergfors. Put in Gulik.

Edited by DevilsLove111

I would prefer to trade Bergfors. I want to see Calgaryprospects David Van der Gulik in NJ. http://hockeysfuture.com/prospect/david_van_der_gulik

I just love this guy and he gonna fit so well with Gomez and Gionta. Van der Gulik is a skilled player. His size is a bit of an inhibitor as his smaller stature and gonna be awesome. We need a puck mover. replace Bergfors. Put in Gulik.

:huh::noclue:

You want to trade a top end prospect like Bergfors for a former 7th round pick who isn't that good? Wow.

:huh: Even those at CP don't have a high regard for this guy.... he'll never be any more than a fourth line plugger. Bergfors has the talent to be a top 6, something Van der Gulik can only dream of.

He (Bergfors) has a lot of talent...but he is still young and needs to mature. He will be very good one day...and you don't just trade that away.

Yes but what he lacks in lips he has double in eyebrows...

(just a puckbunnies perspective for you :uni: )

And hair...damn that man (boy?) has good hair...I did start to wonder if it'd still fit in his helmet though.

Gulik is better. Trust me. Bergfors never will play in nhl.

And how do you know this?

Dude, did Bergfors steal your girlfriend or something? I haven't seen this much hatred toward a player since Red was deep into his Friesen rants.

By the way, those 40 points were good for second-best on the Rats last season. (First if you consider that the leading scorer was Suglobov, who found himself traded by season's end.) I guess if Bergfors is a sh!tty prospect, the entire organization is in trouble, eh? :rolleyes:

Gulik is better. Trust me. Bergfors never will play in nhl.

What are you smoking?

I coulda sworn DevilsLove111's other 35 posts were in favor of Bergfors! What happened?

I went back and read them, and he was posting about how Bergfors should have been in the NHL last year. I can't figure this poster out. :P

You know, it really takes a lot to get me to actually post here (re. people wanting to sign Chris Collins) . . . I went to school with David for 3 years and still don't believe that I'm actually reading this . . . so here comes some random ranting . . .

For fellow females on this board that care, yes, that is Vandy in my avatar

While certainly not as skilled as Bergfors, David IS what I would call the prototypical Devils forward . . . He's absolutely the type of player that Lou loves . . . In terms of fitting into our future I could see him as the next John Madden/Jay Pandolfo only with a more accurate shot. David is a very good two way player who prides himself on his defensive prowess as well as offensive skill, which he does possess a good bit of. At BU he manned our first PK and PP units as well as serving as both an Assistant and Co-Captain his final two years. He's a good skater, but not overly fast, he's an excellent passer, and definetly doesn't shy away from hitting. His problem is staying healthy, but with this I must add that David is quite possibly the toughest individual I've ever known of in my life; the kid is a freaking horse and those who know what he's been through over the past couple of years can attest to it. He also happens to be a great guy, very modest, and he's hilarious. But then again I'm probably biased.

In short, Vandy for Bergfors = stupid and not gonna happen, but Vandy eventually as a Devil is not that bad of an idea

Edited by BUDevil

Because Bergfors is the poorest prospect. Only 40 points in AHL. Gulik is a bigger offensive talent. great hockey sense and also fine technical skills and moves the puck very well. I want him. Kick Bergfors

I can't even comprehend the stupidity of this post.

Dude, did Bergfors steal your girlfriend or something? I haven't seen this much hatred toward a player since Red was deep into his Friesen rants.

By the way, those 40 points were good for second-best on the Rats last season. (First if you consider that the leading scorer was Suglobov, who found himself traded by season's end.) I guess if Bergfors is a sh!tty prospect, the entire organization is in trouble, eh? :rolleyes:

Don't forget, Bergfors also did that in his first north american season and as the youngest player in the league, I believe.

I was going to bring that up. DevilsLove, have you even SEEN Bergfors play?? The last time I saw him was at a preseason game at MSG and he looked really solid. EXCELLENT backchecker. And that was before the season in Albany. He will be in the NHL when he is ready.