Game thread: Devils @ Boston 7PM

MadDog2020

Hrm. When I was working in Beantown, when going to TD (then Fleet) for a game we'd go to Hooters before and after. I don't think you can go any lower than that. :)

HA well I guess it depends on what kind of low you are talking about. Sully's is a great dive the only food they have there comes out of the vending machine. I remember the one year being in there after the Pats first Super Bowl parade there was so much broken glass on the floor and ever 2 mins you would here another bottle breaking.

One hour till I am sitting at the bar.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think with the New-New York Yankees showcasing their latest savior of Red Sox nation that people would go to the game, but no, the Garden's emptier than it was last Saturday.

You gotta be kidding me! :angry:
That's the spirit! :rolleyes:

Well there's plenty of time left . . . whether that's a good thing or a bad thing has yet to be determined

Well thanks completely to Colin White, we are down 2-0. He deflects the first shot into the net and then takes a penalty that leads to the 2nd goal.

There wasn't much Colin could do about the deflection off his stick. They are supposed to keep their sticks down low, and he was moving up to cut the forward off. He did everything right on that play... it was just a lucky bounce.

So 2-0 after 1:30. So we're on pace to lose 80-0.