Pictures.

LA03

A couple pics from my camping trip last weekend.

At the top of the Devil's Tombstone hike in upstate New York (somewhere around Hunter, Haines Falls and Phoenicia ... not sure which town exactly this is in). Ridiculous view.

DSC00986.jpg

And my buddy making the jump at Fawn's Leap in the same general area.

DSC00990.jpg

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the Catskills? That's not upstate. :P Looks fun. There are some falls around Stuyvesant (outside of Albany) -- these 8 year olds jump off them and I am just too chicken. I really wish I could do it though.

Jamie you are so freaking adorable! Gray or not :P I say go with a really fake color so no one knows you have to dye it... I think I pretty much always stayed with my normal brown though. I am SO gray now... I LOVE seeing Nicole Kidman -- she lets her roots show in brazen fashion. I love that. She did do some botoxing and I hated that! It made her look like a demon spawn -- but for the gray roots - I will always be grateful to her.

I don't remember if I've ever posted a picture on this thread but I'll go ahead an post one now. This is me and my girlfriend February 28th for the matinee game against the Panthers. We go to school in Syracuse and this was the only game we made it to outside of my winter break.

It was her first hockey game and she had a great time (Devils won 7-2 and Zach had 2 goals and we had great seats). She's from Tennessee and I'm just really glad that I kept her from being a Predators or Thrashers fan...

post-2028-12487556589_thumb.jpg

You mean the Catskills? That's not upstate. :P Looks fun. There are some falls around Stuyvesant (outside of Albany) -- these 8 year olds jump off them and I am just too chicken. I really wish I could do it though.

That's upstate enough for this Jersey boy. Joking aside, there really is some beautiful scenery and a lot of outdoors fun to be had in NY. It's too bad Mark Messier gives it all a bad name.

Jamie you are so freaking adorable! Gray or not :P I say go with a really fake color so no one knows you have to dye it... I think I pretty much always stayed with my normal brown though. I am SO gray now... I LOVE seeing Nicole Kidman -- she lets her roots show in brazen fashion. I love that. She did do some botoxing and I hated that! It made her look like a demon spawn -- but for the gray roots - I will always be grateful to her.

Thanks PK! I usually stick to redish browns since they look better on me. Regardless I have really dark brown hair so my grey is always going to show. I've been dying my hair since I was 18. Stupid crappy genetics. Ughhh.

She's always worried about her hair. But I think she's gorgeous and adorable no matter what.

She's always worried about her hair. But I think she's gorgeous and adorable no matter what.

haha! My husband is just like you -- when the gray was like Jamie's and I was young, no doubt, he'd always say to not even bother dying it -- but now that I'm older, he says dye it just because I look more my age - the gray makes me look like I might be older. :o ahhh!

DisG - Catskills have some gorgeous areas... and some really great fishing spots too... if you can survive the black coats driving up from Williamsburg "Oy Saul - vat's dat?" "OY GEVALD! Meshuggener keep yor eyes on d'rroad! Ya vant for to kill us?" "Nishtu gedacht!" "Goldie - who's talking to you!?"

haha! My husband is just like you -- when the gray was like Jamie's and I was young, no doubt, he'd always say to not even bother dying it -- but now that I'm older, he says dye it just because I look more my age - the gray makes me look like I might be older. :o ahhh!

Well I don't tell her not to dye it. I don't mind the gray on here. But the dark brown/red that she colors it is really nice.

Yeepers creepers-- how'd that happen?

VERY glad you're OK!

I was on my way to work. The truck driver was a diabetic and they measured an extreme low sugar level afterwards. Witnesses said he had been driving erratic for while until he shot into the opposite lane, where I was in the way.

large_Weather-flooding-tornado-NJ.JPG

Roman Hrechynsky walks to higher ground after abandoning his car, the white BMW in the background, on Avenue E in Bayonne near exit 14A on the New Jersey Turnpike.

www.nj.com

That's crazy. Well not really. A few blocks over you could have gone swimming. Some of my friends were out skimboarding in the street. lol