Arrrrrrrreeeeeee yoooouuu rrrrrrrrrready???

Weekes Head

The end of the world is here. It's about to...*gasp*...SNOW!

Gosh darnit this sucks -- I'm supposed to drive to Buffalo Thursday morning. Great time to be going on a roadtrip. Reports are indicating the storm should be nice and done by Wednesday night, but I realllllly don't like the idea of driving through this crap. Le sigh.

Even better, we couldn't have this damn storm a day earlier...I don't have class on Wednesdays... <_<

Everyone ready?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The end of the world is here. It's about to...*gasp*...SNOW!

Gosh darnit this sucks -- I'm supposed to drive to Buffalo Thursday morning. Great time to be going on a roadtrip. Reports are indicating the storm should be nice and done by Wednesday night, but I realllllly don't like the idea of driving through this crap. Le sigh.

Even better, we couldn't have this damn storm a day earlier...I don't have class on Wednesdays... <_<

Everyone ready?

Man RD, what did you do to deserve a road trip to Buffalo in February?? :D

Just watch it out there this time of year (from North NJ take 80W to 380N to Scranton to 1-81N to Syracuse to 1-90 West To Buffalo for your best route this time of year, because those roads should be in the best shape, just some friendly advice from a vet of that road trip) :P

I'm $uffering here today...64 and sunny in SoCal.....rough :ph34r:

My boyfriend is a big Edmonton fan so we looked at where the Oilers were playing on the East this year and tried to plan a trip around it. We got glass seats for the Sabres/Oilers game, I've been to HSBC before and didn't like my seats (up high it was absolutely terrible), so I wanted to take another crack at it down low.

Well we're delayed 2 hours -- and I dont think Bex school is closed but I'm taking the day. It's not so great but I am still just giddy. i have been since the cold came in. We went ice skating at Pines lake up in Wayne this past Saturday with husbands brother and at Carnagie Lake on Sunday with my sister. I just love pond skating best even though I suck now :lol: Rebecca is skating with her cousin... she relgated herself to the sled Saturday with her 1 1/2 year old cousin and then with her contemporary 4 year old cousin Sunday she WENT TO TOWN! She became fearless and they skated and slipped all over. We have to get her a hockey helmet but she didn't fit in to any that we've found.

Did you guys see that CCM doesn't make little size sweaters now? WTF? sell outs effin' up our hockey <_< Glad I got USED hockey skates now!

Anyhow -- I just placed a big old lehman's order getting chimney crap and cooking crap... I want to make pies today... :evil: I love wintery winter... took long enough this year ...

Happy winter everyone!!

Hey! Happy Valentines Day!

I send you all self-sufficient presents from Lehmans cause I know you all love that stuff as much as me! :uni:

Lehmans!!

My school likes to make me suffer till the last minute. Last night they call at 7:30 to tell me 90 minute delay.. then Im home later last night watching the scroll on channel 12 and it seems all towns in morris have already closed...and I dont find out till the dreaded 5am call that our school closes. I even checked the school website at 4am...still just delay. I wish they would have just let me sleep in. But oh well. Just hope we dont get anymore days off.. what a lousy time for this one to fall... we have off fri, mon tues already..so it would ahve been nice to get a snow day during weeks where we didnt have off.