NBC Drops The Devils

Devilsdude530

Right now, NBC is not showing the following two Devs games:

4/1 vs. Boston at 12:30

4/8 vs. The Isles at 1:00

On NBCSports.com, the game is not listed. NHL.com and the Devils website have it listed however, but the writing seems to be on the wall that these 2 games will not be on NBC.

These are the Devils 2 Options:

1. Move the games to 3PM (On 4/1) and 3:30 PM (On 4/8) and give them back to FSNY

2. Keep them where they are and don't air them.

I'm sure the Bruins and Isles will have something to say about it as well.

For now, if you wanna try and get answers, E-Mail the following:

Alana.Russo@NBCUni.com

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? I'd rather not see them on channel 4 if those 3 clowns are going to do the game like on today's Ranger game. they put Doc on the Detroit game and they actually got a play by play. All NY got was Moe, Larry and Curly (Hull, Clement and the ex Islander with the bad front teeth).

:huh: This is so weird to me... The Devils aren't dull to me. I don't understand. There is something just really wrong if the whole league can sour grapes the Devils out even having games aired on network TV. Hockey IS hockey. No one team is really all that much moe horrible than any other if that's your take on things... The Wings win so they're more cool to have on... because the Devils dont? The Flyers are goons and have the brawling bullies the public longs for... yet the Devils are bad for TV because of that guys mean spirited hits and that meatheads cheap shot the other week.... :noclue:

There is just something really blatantly wrong. I dont understand it.

:unsure: But if I was just Joe Schmoe... honest? I'm sure I would never equate NJ with hockey no matter how many Cups were won. Sorry folks - I fear this IS, as far as I can tell, an anti-State-of-New-Jersey thing. NJ has no teams -- none without a New York moniker anyhow. The Devils are paying for having the audacity to actually wear the name of Jersey.