Devils Vs. Flames

NJayDevil

I stand corrected, I even wrote TFP and backspaced it out... I apologize...

This is one of the few rumors that has actually hit it on the head though... as reported yesterday in the Toronto Sun...

He believes the Sharks may be asking for "Alyn McCauley, a prospect such as Brad Boyes and a top draft pick" for Nolan.

Spector's Note: If the Leafs could've landed Nolan for that price, the deal would've been done by now. Quinn may like Nolan, but I think he's more concerned about his blueline.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Elias with a goal and an assist tonight. Bicek and Gomer on his line. That's not a coincidence (although Bicek's apparently hurt and Gionta provided the assist on Elias's goal). The only time Elias did anything this year was with Gomer and Bicek. I'd like to see that line get another chance.

I do not want to see Giroux playing ever again.

He stinks, hes horrible, he is a joke, a travesty, once is bad, twice is horrible, thrice is a crime.

Drury was superb and improved his trade value in any possible deal involving the Devils.

I do not want to see Giroux playing ever again.

He stinks, hes horrible, he is a joke, a travesty, once is bad, twice is horrible, thrice is a crime.

Drury was superb and improved his trade value in any possible deal involving the Devils.

I guess we REALLY need to get rid of Dano after all he times hes deflected a puck past marty? I mean if 3 times is a crime, hes in for life.