Hooray for my girlfriend dumping me!

njdevil26

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ex ended up talkin to me last night... for three hours... trying to be friends. So I'm an idiot and talked to her but it was actually a very nice conversation until the end when she started telling me how much she likes this guy how well she treats her ... causing me to have a full on anxiety attack.

The ex ended up talkin to me last night... for three hours... trying to be friends. So I'm an idiot and talked to her but it was actually a very nice conversation until the end when she started telling me how much she likes this guy how well she treats her ... causing me to have a full on anxiety attack.

Well you could always just do her on the side and feel better about yourself in the process :evil:

still getting some and the new fool has to deal with all the bullsh!t and like buying her flowers and all that crap!!! :P

Always a way to turn something to your advantage!! :uni::uni:

Well you could always just do her on the side and feel better about yourself in the process :evil:

still getting some and the new fool has to deal with all the bullsh!t and like buying her flowers and all that crap!!! :P

Always a way to turn something to your advantage!! :uni::uni:

wish it was like that becuase she was FANTASTIC in the bedroom.... but shes full on in love with this kid... she wanted to go to a diner w me last night to get some food and talk, but he wouldnt let her, and she said she had to respect his wishes becasue she didnt wnat to screw things up with him...

njdevil26, I'm sorry for your pain. It's going to take time, and you'll probably feel awful for quite a while. Lost love ... next to losing a loved one to death, I can't think of a worse emotional feeling. Hang in there. Be good to yourself, especially by eating right and exercising.

Unfortunately, there's no avoiding the pain, not if you want to get over her. You will get over her, but only if you deal with the emotions.

Cutting the connection that you two have had for 5 years is going to be the hardest thing to do...but you have to! I had a simliar situation a few years ago...I was with a girl for 3 years, planning an engagement, the whole shmear. One day she up and texted...yes texted me that she didn't "feel the love" anymore and wanted to break up...obviously, I was devestated.

Once we split, she would call me every other day...sometimes she would want to get soemthing eat, see a movie, or just blab about her problems. Long story short, we got back together after a 3 week seperation, dated for another month and then she wanted to spilt again this time over the phone! Halfway through the 2 hour converation I went from "pleeeeaaase we can work this out" to "you know what, you're right...this sucks". Within a second, I did a huge 180 and that was that. Hung up, went home, threw some of her stuff in the garbage and that was that. Never saw her in person again (except for when ran up to me at a Devs game...awkward considering I was there with my current girlfriend) :doh1:

Devil Dan is 100% right...don't let her have the best of both worlds! When my ex left, I had to realize she made a choice, I had to live with it and not be bitter about it...but I also made a choice not to be her "shoulder to cry on"...her new boyfriend can do that! :evil: If you keep coming back, she'll use use you as her emotional garbage can while her new bf enjoys a baggage free relationship.

Let the connection naturally break and you will feel so much better when it does...you'll find another girlfriend and that relationship will be even better now that you've learned from this one!

you guys have all been great. yeah i'm trying to cut ties with this girl... obviously talking to her is not healthy for me. i just planned a vacation too, going to myrtle beach from saturday to next thursday then going right back to school. so hopefully i can have a kickass time down there and then go back to school to enjoy myself.

and yeah bulletproof, getting dumped by a text is horrible, i know how you feel. esther dumped me online. not much better...

I guess the crappiest part about this is that this summer, I spent every single damn day with this girl. Somehow we found time to see eachother every day. Now that she's gone, besides the birthday Thursday (having a party at my house), I have NOTHING to do. That is probably why my post count has jumped by about 100 in the past three days.

I'm still at the point where everything reminds me of her somehow and it sucks yes. I need to get out and do something. I'll drive anywhere, just need to have some freakin fun... who here has some cute friends in the age range of 19-22 haha...

I guess the crappiest part about this is that this summer, I spent every single damn day with this girl. Somehow we found time to see eachother every day. Now that she's gone, besides the birthday Thursday (having a party at my house), I have NOTHING to do. That is probably why my post count has jumped by about 100 in the past three days.

I'm still at the point where everything reminds me of her somehow and it sucks yes. I need to get out and do something. I'll drive anywhere, just need to have some freakin fun... who here has some cute friends in the age range of 19-22 haha...

you guys have all been great. yeah i'm trying to cut ties with this girl... obviously talking to her is not healthy for me. i just planned a vacation too, going to myrtle beach from saturday to next thursday then going right back to school. so hopefully i can have a kickass time down there and then go back to school to enjoy myself.

and yeah bulletproof, getting dumped by a text is horrible, i know how you feel. esther dumped me online. not much better...