NJ Devs 2007 Fantasy Football Main Discussion

CRASHER

Well I'm sure he has a holiday sabbatical but it's still gonna be a tight squeeze, three rounds left to do in about four days and tomorrow'll probably be a wash.

I guess we'll see where we are by Wednesday because you can't really end the draft after Thursday otherwise some people will get an unfair advantage in setting lineups after the Thursday game.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, Clown's clock expires at 9:46 am

(I texted him twice yesterday... that usually gets a call)

we ok with going six hours for picks then?? (we've been good at being fast about stuff though)

Clown's autopicks would be:

Vernard Morency (RB-GB)

Chris Henry (RB-Ten)

he's 4 players from Tomlinson's handcuff in Turner :P:lol:

Six hours for picks can get risky. Say a pick is made at midnight when I'm already sleeping 'cause I have work in the morning. If I'm unable to check the internet until I have a break at work (about 9:30), I'm screwed.

But, whatever. The draft has to be done.

And I say cut Clown a little more slack - it's Labor Day Weekend, guy. Some people leave their computers in the dust during trips and vacations.

Six hours for picks can get risky. Say a pick is made at midnight when I'm already sleeping 'cause I have work in the morning. If I'm unable to check the internet until I have a break at work (about 9:30), I'm screwed.

But, whatever. The draft has to be done.

And I say cut Clown a little more slack - it's Labor Day Weekend, guy. Some people leave their computers in the dust during trips and vacations.

I think we should just do the 6hour autopick... Its not like its the first 10 rounds where picks will make or break your season. We are at the end... the sooner we finish the draft, the sooner they can just hop on yahoo and do add/drops...

Are we making all free agents instant free agents, or the 3 day waiver rule to start off?

FYI, Clown's clock expires at 9:46 am

(I texted him twice yesterday... that usually gets a call)

we ok with going six hours for picks then?? (we've been good at being fast about stuff though)

Clown's autopicks would be:

Vernard Morency (RB-GB)

Chris Henry (RB-Ten)

he's 4 players from Tomlinson's handcuff in Turner :P:lol:

LotCB, first real victim of the auto-draft this year... He now has an absurd amount of RB's...

If you arent going to be around, please post AUTO-PICKS to myself, Crasher, or anyone else who volunteers. Be sure to send it to someone on the other side of your spot if you think they might jump your pick earlier...

Edited by aylbert

but yeah... Clown now has alotta RB's not many people are gonna want

but it's easier to pick up spare part WR and QB's then RB's.... he might get lucky and get some trade value this way

Edited by aylbert

Why are you schmucks wasting picks on 2 TEs when i ain't taken ONE yet??? :P

:rant:

Well in my case there's only a few good ones that would qualify enough to be a backup and I wanted someone for the bye week. Especially since as you said yourself there really isn't a lot of talent at the skill positions to begin with, so might as well stock up where you can.

I do like the way my picks have turned out though.

I'll check on the waivers... Clown gets the autopicks

we did the best we could to get in touch with him... we move on

Sorry about the non-re$pon$e....I was litterally on the run all dya yesterday between LI, NYC, NJ and whatnot...I got your text late....thanks for assigning me auto selections...Im flying back to Cali tonight...so Ill be back to 'normal' tomorrow :D

Shockey is primed to have a big year. If Eli plays the way he did in the preseason, Shockey will have a monster year.

With Kevin Gilbright as OC, Shockey's numbers will probably disappear. Eli will be in for alot of 3rd and longs this year. Maybe next year they can hire someone with knowledge of scoring.

Cooley??? He is no longer a secret in the league anymore.