Pronger named new cap'n of Ducks

Weekes Head

I don't know if you can go that far. The Ducks are still many peoples' choices to repeat as the Cup winner.

Big mistake. They're already without 3 of their top players for the opening of the season, 2 of their best players are gone, and they're going to limp through the regular season.

If they still had one of Selanne or Niedermayer, they'd be a good pick.

Big mistake. They're already without 3 of their top players for the opening of the season, 2 of their best players are gone, and they're going to limp through the regular season.

If they still had one of Selanne or Niedermayer, they'd be a good pick.

I wasn't really stating my opinion that the Ducks were cup favorites. A lot of hockey outlets have picked them to be. For example, THN wouldn't shut up about how the Ducks could be the first repeat winner since the Wings. Also, I think Bryzgalov will be a worthy backup is Giguere's absence, so they should not be too disadvantaged in net to start the regular season.

It shouldnt really be that tought a decision for Neids to decide wheather he wants to play anymore, my guess is he is done. Its a shame he still had a lot to give.

Slightly OT i was convinced i saw Caroll Neid's at the O2 and i was going to go over, turned out it was a small thin grey haired Japanese guy :noclue: