GDT: DEVILS @ PANTHERS 7:00PM TV FSNY2 Radio 660

Devilish34

It's the second game of the season and like most people I planned my night around watching this game and its not only not on but in its place is the islanders game with the sabres broadcasters so we have 2 islaes game going plus ive been on hold with comcast for 40 mins so yeah theirs a few of us that are pissed

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... so im listening to the radio becouse my crappy bording school does not have fsny2 an the new colour commentator suxs. first off shes never played hockey, and sescondly (call me sexist) but i dont think woman should be commentating a hockey game.

After being on hold with Comcast for 48 minutes I've given up. FU Comcast and FU Gary Bettman for making nhl tv that blacks out the games in your area and FU the MSG for being a screw up and FU Vanderbeek if you dont raise hell and be a good owner and write a statement on the devs website how your sorry a lot of fans got screwed tonight

Much better period for the Devils. The defense was a lot better, the shots on goal prove it. There were 21 shots for Florida in the first period, just 5 in the second. Asham and Clarkson are really playing with an edge tonight, Madden is doing great, most of the forwards seem to have good chemistry going.

After being on hold with Comcast for 48 minutes I've given up. FU Comcast and FU Gary Bettman for making nhl tv that blacks out the games in your area and FU the MSG for being a screw up and FU Vanderbeek if you dont raise hell and be a good owner and write a statement on the devs website how your sorry a lot of fans got screwed tonight

1. ok, comcast sucks.

2. all online game programs blackout locally....

3. ok, msg sucks.

4. if he knows, he probably will

ok... so im listening to the radio becouse my crappy bording school does not have fsny2 an the new colour commentator suxs. first off shes never played hockey, and sescondly (call me sexist) but i dont think woman should be commentating a hockey game.

So in order to be a commentator, you need to have played hockey and have a pee-pee? Lame.

I can understand how some of you feel, I know for me this game was the ONLY thing I had to look forward to today (really slow day, virtually no plans) and if I didn't have the Devils game either I'd be pissed as hell