GDT: DEVILS @ PANTHERS 7:00PM TV FSNY2 Radio 660

Devilish34

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

weekes was great! he looks like a great back up, in fact he may improve his game overall playing behind #30.

rocky first period, but the last 40 minutes were solid! congrats to sutter for 1st win.

on a side note, anywone notice horton pulling asham's hair? pretty lame...good fight none the less, asham's a tough customer, held his own...great to have that guy on the devils.

whoever has comcast should just switch to directv. i did that when i moved into my house and have never missed a devs game since due to it not being aired. comcast is the worse and far more expensive.

overall the game was great, mainly due to the play of weekes. he really stepped up tonight. i think this is great because the team will have some confidence when marty isn't playing.

and i have to just shut the fvck up because after the last game i wanted to bench oduya and mottau. lou says that the team is like an orchestra, everyone has a job to do. looks like my job is to sit on the couch and shut up.

Wow, I'm so glad I came here to see what happened in the game after being at a wedding tonight....

what did I learn??

Kevin Weeks is still black

Comcast sucks

and a Ranger got knocked out of the game

gee... thanks guys :P

Wow, attitude for wanting to know what the actual thread is ABOUT... nice... I must have had too much wine tonight :P

But not like ESPN is gonna show a sh!t of highlights for this and I don't record games since I stopped my 10 plus of years of recapping games... thought it would be nice to have the same effort the other way :rant:

least I could click a box score to see the goalscorers!!!!

I think there is another thread about it, but it's a glorious situation that really should be piped like muzak into every thread for the next day or two.

Or not.

If you MUST know, the Devils did well except for when they hung Weekes out to dry in the first period (21 shots against). Everything else was pretty stellar.

Tsk tsk. You're SUPPOSED to tell Crasher to read 2MA to find out what happened in the game. :P

Was I wrong when I heard during Sutter's PC that he said he hadn't made a decision on who would start Monday?

If that's true, I guess he's taking this "going with what I see" philosophy to heart.