MDPucks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What time is everyone getting there?

I need to get there first so I have a parking spot :P

I'm leaving here as soon as I am done watching the Rutgers game on TV... I want time to really absorb it all... the open house was only half open... and I wanna learn where EVERYTHING is.....

Take the train puss :P

I'm leaving here as soon as I am done watching the Rutgers game on TV... I want time to really absorb it all... the open house was only half open... and I wanna learn where EVERYTHING is.....

Take the train puss :P

I'm tempted to drive up today since my daughter threw up in my truck this

morning on the day to daycare. So my son is at daycare and my daughter needs

a nap(car ride just might do it) Star Park will sell me a prepaid ticket and I'll have

a better idea oh where I am going Saturday.

Me and the bf will be in section 214 row 4.......you'll be able to spot us...we'll be in our (old) road Sens jerseys :burn:

We are planning on driving down sometime Saturday am....and hanging out somewhere....maybe Newark. We're hoping if we get there that early we may find a parking spot (we hope, fingers crossed).

That is a very good question. Right now it looks like my train is scheduled to arrive Penn Station at 5:21PM Saturday.

We might do the train from Harrison(if I got the station right 1 stop N of Trenton)

But if I can I might take the ride today a look around

Me and the bf will be in section 214 row 4.......you'll be able to spot us...we'll be in our (old) road Sens jerseys :burn:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOO!

Devilish - you seem to be the closest to me... come visit.. I dont have STREP :) haha.

Anyhow... others may be close.. just a section above or below.. I am not familiar with the seating plan in my head so when people are mentioning sections i cant picture their location yet likei could at CAA.