DEVS AIM FOR 9TH STRAIGHT TONIGHT

SC Devs Fan

DEVS AIM FOR 9TH STRAIGHT TONIGHT

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12072007/sport...ight_784829.htm

Traditional hockey wisdom says streaks start ending before they're done, that warnings fly. Coming back from a three-goal deficit to Boston was impressive, but yielding that first period margin is suspicious, particularly that it was the first time they'd allowed three in a game during this streak.

Edited by SC Devs Fan
fix url

"Kool-Aid, anyone? Word is Barry Melrose will be touring Newark and the arena today after ripping the city and rink last month. Wonder if the happy bus will venture to the south and west parts of town?"

(N)Єverson should add, "Of course, the town where in 1994 Messier promised victory in advance, has no rough spots."

Besides his usual cheap shots, he has a point that the Devils seem to be starting slow lately. Against Dallas we were down 2 goals, against Montreal the first period was very weak and we were lucky to come out of it a goal ahead, against Atlanta we let them have the first goal and against Boston we let them have 3. If they don

Eagle- your are absolutely correct about the way the Devils have been giving opponents big opportunities in the first periods. That level of play has to stop very soon.

We've been doing well in teams o/s the Atlantic Division, and have the chance to extend that by meeting the 'yotes Saturday. However, Sunday against the Flyers is when the Devils have to start playing very tough. We are only 5-6-2 in our own division.

(N)Єverson, YOU CAN QUOTE EVERY LINE FROM "THE NOTEBOOK" WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT!

That's mean.

Besides his usual cheap shots, he has a point that the Devils seem to be starting slow lately. Against Dallas we were down 2 goals, against Montreal the first period was very weak and we were lucky to come out of it a goal ahead, against Atlanta we let them have the first goal and against Boston we let them have 3. If they don

We've been doing well in teams o/s the Atlantic Division, and have the chance to extend that by meeting the 'yotes Saturday. However, Sunday against the Flyers is when the Devils have to start playing very tough. We are only 5-6-2 in our own division.

Check your calendar. Yotes and Flyers are next week. We have Caps and Rags coming up

"Kool-Aid, anyone? Word is Barry Melrose will be touring Newark and the arena today after ripping the city and rink last month. Wonder if the happy bus will venture to the south and west parts of town?"

(N)Єverson should add, "Of course, the town where in 1994 Messier promised victory in advance, has no rough spots."

Do they have Kool-Aid on tap at the Rock.

You know...it's become actually amusing to read Neverson's articles. I look forward to seeing just how many times he can take a jab at attendance, the Devils, mention the Rags. I think I might turn it into a drinking game!

You know...it's become actually amusing to read Neverson's articles. I look forward to seeing just how many times he can take a jab at attendance, the Devils, mention the Rags. I think I might turn it into a drinking game!

hm, actually i think i would be as drunk after that drinking game as i was after playing the 'everytime a sedin falls down you must take a shot' game with a nucks friend of mine :)