Well.....

SC Devs Fan

They were cold and barely cooked and they kept running out.

I sorta figured that, especially after what happened at the draft party two years ago - plus I don't like soda anyway so I sold off my pair of tickets. It was nice that they were just a thousand short of capacity though, that's not bad for a game against Phoenix. Although I'm sure part of it was the promo and part was fans wanted to go today cause of the incoming weather tomorrow.

and of course we're going tomorrow... :( I hope it's not so bad. I mostly worry abotu the snow that's supposed to come after the rain all probably on our ride home... I don't want to have wasted $125 and Rebecca wants so much to see Santa at the game. It's just the coolest thing in the world to her that he's going to see hockey - it's the perfect time to tell him what she wants she told me. :giggle: She kills me -- it hurts I love her so much!

I actually wish I WASN'T at the game so I cold watch Chico go hot dog crazy on tv.

I only watched the game (on TV) until the end of the 2nd period (had to leave b/c i had a hockey game) but i remember after the 1st intermission chico was buying kids ice cream.. dunno if he did anything after the 2nd

I had two dogs (and a burger) and thought they were good, but as said above, they did seem a little smaller than usual. I planned on guzzling down a beer or two expecting the dollar sodas to be a puny 8 ounces, but I was surprised to see they were 20 oz, so instead I grabbed myself a root beer.

Will they be doing this again or is this a once a year thing?