Roll Call - Friday the 28th

redruM

I'm all for people being loud at hockey games, but there are certain things that are annoying. They are as follows:

A) Those long plastic trumpet horn things. They should be banned.

B) Air horns.

C) Teenage girls who have high pitched screams that are seemingly endless.

D) Five year old boys who have high pitched screams that are seemingly endless.

E) Random drunk guy who tries do to the Bauman chant. Over and over and over again.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for people being loud at hockey games, but there are certain things that are annoying. They are as follows:

B) Air horns.

E) Random drunk guy who tries do to the Bauman chant. Over and over and over again.

B) Air horns.

F) Guys who think they know much about hockey yelling "Get it out of the zone!" every second the puck is in the defensive zone

G) Mothers who obviously know little abouthcokey yelling "SKATE SKATE SKATE!" all game long. Because if she didn't, they'd, y'know, walk to the other side or something.

Edited by langsgirl

:lol:

Uh...then they aren't annoying I suppose? I dunno. I was just thinking back to the Hot Dog Game where this five(ish) year old was screaming at the top of his lungs "LET'S GO DEVIIIIIIIIIIIIILS!!!" over and over again...he sounded like a car alarm or something. Gave me quite the headache.

I'll be there with three bro's and a ho. Hmm. Sounds like an idea for a sitcom.

In this episode, hopefully she doesn't :puke:vomit all over the seats in front of us and I can stay for the whole game.

Planning on hitting Hell's Kitchen beforehand. What's a good time to get there?

I'll be sitting in those glorious glorious discounted balcony seats wearing my 95 cup champs hat and a Madden jersey. I'm Gionta-sized, so you might not see me, but if you do, holler something obscene about Kulaga's mom. :hah: You can run, but I'll find you.

Edited by Kulags

B) Air horns.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

B) Air horns.

what happens if some teenage boys have high pitched screams that are seemingly endless?

A) Along with thundersticks.

B) Agreed.

C) I can tell just from their screennames and their posts that these tennyboppers are annoying as hell...I feel for the parents that get stuck driving them to the game and picking them up. I'm sure these lovelies probably yap their way through every movie they go see together as well.

D) Parents who ignore their five (or whatever age) year old boys and girls who have endless high pitched screams are equally annoying. The older I get, the more I find that it's not kids who annoy me...it's certain kinds of parents.

E) Yep.

i don't appreciate you referring to us as tennyboppers. that just shows your old. and we take the train there, thank you very much. and were quiet during movies. so don't assume we are like every other prissy preppy teenage girl.

from faceoff to game's end

least save it for the shootout when I leave :P

also wanna say at least the Bauman wanna be's don't wait till we're up 4-0 to brave getting up and doing it... Bauman = PHONEY :P

not really, i don't know what your talking about.

and why would you leave during a shootout?

i don't appreciate you referring to us as tennyboppers. that just shows your old. and we take the train there, thank you very much. and were quiet during movies. so don't assume we are like every other prissy preppy teenage girl.

not really, i don't know what your talking about.

and why would you leave during a shootout?