Watching the Winter Classic

Devilsdude530

in my opinion first off mike millbury is a scumbag..second.. I believe this game was planned to go into a shootout to have crosby with the winner just to promote the game..there were plenty of signs toward it.. I've never seen so many oppurtunites tht have gone w.o a goal..and after each team scored they slowed their game down alot.. I predicted the pens in a shootout be4 the game even started

in my opinion first off mike millbury is a scumbag..second.. I believe this game was planned to go into a shootout to have crosby with the winner just to promote the game..there were plenty of signs toward it.. I've never seen so many oppurtunites tht have gone w.o a goal..and after each team scored they slowed their game down alot.. I predicted the pens in a shootout be4 the game even started

But I can't be the only one sickened by that sea of plywood over the boards, am I?

I will admit it bugged me. You've got how much snow in Buffalo and you couldn't get that covered up?

Oh, Bettman was there. They just felt his personality and general television savvy would take over the NBC broadcast.

Ouch. Low blow.

between the sh!tty ice, the sh!tty weather, and the sh!tty play...

sprinkle in the nauseating bob costas and assinine mike milbury...

mixed all together with rotten nbc...commercials every 2 minutes...

what's worse it ran over 3 hours, the dvr stopped, missed the last 5 minutes, OT, and SO...

complete crap.