Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

God I'm in a bad mood...

The day sucked, evening sucked, especially the friggin game. I would have rather they lost 4-0 then put us through that crap. And who cares what controversy it stirs and the fact that we were screwed over because it's not like the NHL is going to take the win back from the Canes.

I'm just in a bad mood for about 15 different reasons right now.

:unsure: I'm so new at this.... it's crazy. Last time, it was just a few messages via MySpace and it just fell in my lap. Actually doing something = hard work. I appreciate the advice though!

I'm sure there is a Khaki reference here somewhere folks... :rofl:

I only do this because I love you sis. :boogie:

Remember my bartenders are used to ME... they know to come armed for bear when i walk in (well except Cecilia and Amanda I am only bitchy to them on football Sundays and it stops when the games I want are put on)

Next time... no taunting the enemy.. TASK AT HAND!!!!!

I asked him he said he'd try to switch with Jay (the guy who came in late with Cecilia)... though seeing me harass and badger Jay behind the bar IS hilarity :evil:

Next time I'm NOT saying anything. NOTHING.

And... still not getting my hopes up. :unsure:

I think I broke Facebook.

I was wondering what happened. Good job.

Do not allow technology to take the place of human interaction. Texting, myspace, face book, face in my khakis, or whatever... Talk, communicate, have that confidence. Guys like confidence in a girl just like girls like it in a guy. Don't be cocky (I doubt you would anyway), but be yourself, introduce yourself, smile, and go for what you want. You might not get what you want everytime, but as they say in hockey, "you can't score if you don't shoot". Confidence Quinn, confidence. We shall talk more on this later via PM or phone. I'm gonna' go swan dive off the bed post into my bed and await 6AM which should be here faster than you can say, "Clarkson-look-alike".

PS "torcher" is spelled "Torture"... I knew you didn't finish that dem dere High skool in Neuw Jorsey.

FACE IN MY KHAKIS. I'm soooooo not living that down.

AND SHUT UP. I'm so tired, slightly buzzed and whatever other excuse I want to use. :P

I would have rather they lost 4-0 then put us through that crap.

Agreed. You feel as though they should've "saved" the goals for a later game...

I was wondering what happened. Good job.

FACE IN MY KHAKIS. I'm soooooo not living that down.

AND SHUT UP. I'm so tired, slightly buzzed and whatever other excuse I want to use. :P

Okay, I can't laugh anymore and the Guinness is gone. I'm officially now going to hit the sack.

I think I broke Facebook.

FIX IT ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

God I'm in a bad mood...

The day sucked, evening sucked, especially the friggin game. I would have rather they lost 4-0 then put us through that crap. And who cares what controversy it stirs and the fact that we were screwed over because it's not like the NHL is going to take the win back from the Canes.

I'm just in a bad mood for about 15 different reasons right now.

Oh calm down mister cranky pants!!!!

Tonight's game was a "Free game"... mission accomplished on the split and we win in 6

the night was still fun and we got to make Matt all paranoid!!

Least we don't have eyes like that old dude!!! :blink:

Yeahhhh fvcking Matt. UGH lol douchebag. lol Just kidding... maybe.

DUDE, that guy's eye was fvckED UP.

And now I'm off to sleep. fvcking work in the AM. :rant:

FIX IT ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

Oh calm down mister cranky pants!!!!

Tonight's game was a "Free game"... mission accomplished on the split and we win in 6

God that old dude wouldn't shut up.

But you know what's up Scott.. the many reasons I'm stressed and ready to explode because of reasons OTHER than the game. Even reasons other than what you and I are texting about right now.

But hey who cares right? I just have to make sure I don't bring anyone else down with me so fvck it.

Edited by njdevil26

Yep, what he said. I'd kill for a cute girl to give me her number. Of course, I also don't look like any hockey players. At least none of the good-looking ones.

When you get married it'll happen. Ok, he said what? Let me explain:

Alot of women who see a ring on a guy are attracted to them. Looks play a part, yes, but women when they get older want a committment. Some younger ones do too, but the older they are, the more they want it. They see a ring, they see committment and that guy becomes attractive because that guy commits. They like that guy or want a guy like that.

All women love a guy who'll commit and all women want that guy.

Yeahhhh fvcking Matt. UGH lol douchebag. lol Just kidding... maybe.

DUDE, that guy's eye was fvckED UP.

And now I'm off to sleep. fvcking work in the AM. :rant:

Matt's cool.. accept it and remember the free shots :P

And you know if you turtle I WILL do something a$$holic to make something happen :P

God that old dude wouldn't shut up.

But you know what's up Scott.. the many reasons I'm stressed and ready to explode because of reasons OTHER than the game. Even reasons other than what you and I are texting about right now.

But hey who cares right? I just have to make sure I don't bring anyone else down with me so fvck it.

I kinda like that old guy... nice dude a lil lonely... but really means well

I never said that, I just said it's up to you and you know it!!!

You can't let the whole world bring you down EVERY time

I don't know how much fight I have left in me man. For the past two years it's been something new EVERY day. Worse and worse and worse.

And I'm not sitting here all woe is me and stuff... I'm just pissed off and I don't see the reason to keep the fight up.

I don't know how much fight I have left in me man. For the past two years it's been something new EVERY day. Worse and worse and worse.

And I'm not sitting here all woe is me and stuff... I'm just pissed off and I don't see the reason to keep the fight up.

two years??

try 36 man

if it doesn't kill you it makes you tougher... and at this point NO ONE doubts my toughness :P

hell look at the sh!t I endure day after day

... oh crap... yeah my sister's in labor tonight :blink:

Two years is nothing. Hell Scott I'm 14 years younger than you. That's how old my little sister is... I could go back at least 8 years to when all this bullsh!t started but I'm not going to do that here. It's friggin awful.

Hope everything goes well with the baby...

I'm just saying we ALL have our scars and they all suck but they are what make us who we are, as long as they don't make us WHAT we are

I also think it's silly to get into a 'my life is more fvcked up' contest :P

she'll be fine.... after 2 other babies being popped out... she should be able to have this kid during intermission!!! :blink::unsure:

Holy crap, I just went into Hell and read all the subject lines and was like, EFF THAT... Someone keeps telling me to come in here instead.

at this point NO ONE doubts my toughness :P

I have the pics to prove it!

Holy crap, I just went into Hell and read all the subject lines and was like, EFF THAT... Someone keeps telling me to come in here instead.

Totally worth it. :D

don't you guys remember the uproar on the day Gomez and Rafalski left??

it was the day I stopped taking 90% of the hockey commentary on this board seriously :P

I stay out of the hockey section during playoff time.

Enduring that game last night was enough stress. Why fight with people that feel they need to panic and become the GM so they can fire people.

Half the fun of hell is looking and pointing the FINGER OF LAUGH at said people!! :hah: :hah:

Cliffnotes from Page 180 something please?

Brian and Mindy have joined the thread

los-d is still a patheric small cat like creature

RSC and mbIII hate us cause we go to bars

Jamie met the Clarkson look alike and swooned like a high schooler

Andrew has angst (again)

my sister is still pregnant

and LA03 blew off coming to the game with us again :P

I enjoy talking hockey with people. But half the people here turn into Habs and Ranger fans (suicidal and irrational) when we lose a game.

Yeah I know.... see that's just me... I relish in that crap :P