Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

WAIT, STOP THE MOFO PRESSESS... You hate me because I posted a post about Jello Wrestlin'... BUT you post about a song that has "JIZZ" in it? :noclue:

Clearly you don't know who The Lonely Island is or were here for that whole convo many, many pages ago.

GET REJECTED (like a boss)

SWALLOW SADNESS (like a boss)

So on a normal day you cut yours balls of and die? HELL YEAH

5TH of Vodka LIKE A BOSS

Sh!t on Debra's desk LIKE A BOSS

Suck a dude's d!ck LIKE A BOSS

Suck my own d!ck LIKE A BOSS

Eat some chicken strips LIKE A BOSS

I haven't been to a wedding in...well, probably ever. Is catching the garter the same as catching the bouquet? Does this put you next in line?

It means he gets to bone the bride with no objections.

OK, not really. :P

I've heard that, what you said about next in line. I've also seen it where the dude puts it on the bouquet catchers leg...so what did you do Rowdy, what. did. you. do?

I've heard that, what you said about next in line. I've also seen it where the dude puts it on the bouquet catchers leg...so what did you do Rowdy, what. did. you. do?

I had that happen where I went to a co-worker's wedding and they purposely dragged me out to catch the bouquet. They even had their family move out of the way so that I would catch it. Then they did the whole crap where I had to sit and have it put on my leg. It was the most horrible thing ever....

I had that happen where I went to a co-worker's wedding and they purposely dragged me out to catch the bouquet. They even had their family move out of the way so that I would catch it. Then they did the whole crap where I had to sit and have it put on my leg. It was the most horrible thing ever....

That seems unfair, purposely rigging the bouquet-tossing. Bad juju.

That seems unfair, purposely rigging the bouquet-tossing. Bad juju.

Yeah, it was on purpose. They know I hate that kind of attention.

Nothing, thankfully. I'd seen that done too (I went to a friend from high school's wedding last fall and they did that), but it probably would have been awkward in this case. Well, either awkward or flat-out silly knowing our family... the bouquet catcher was another cousin, the bride's sister.

Went to a wedding today. Caught the garter. Did I mention my cousin was the bride? She high-fived me on the way back to my table. :D

funny

I caught it at a buddies wedding. An ex of mine caught the flowers.

The tradition about putting the garter on her leg is the higher it goes, the longer the couple wedded stays together. :whistling:

They will be married 'til he dies :evil:

It means he gets to bone the bride with no objections.

This must happen in Texas... I've heard that about that state.

I thought I said the "most horrible thing ever"... You not loving attention...PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!

Clearly you don't know who The Lonely Island is or were here for that whole convo many, many pages ago.

Not really interested in who they are... The point is still the point... that word was okay, but Jello Rastlin' wasn't?

Not really interested in who they are... The point is still the point... that word was okay, but Jello Rastlin' wasn't?

Not that Jello Rastlin' is a bad word. But someone suggesting it involving me... lol. Probably didn't tickle her fancy too well.

"Reports of John Wall possessing a predilection for Kentucky are erroneous. The preconceived notion that John can, and will only make a decision when he