Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

There is one near where I work and I've been meaning to give it a try.

Also, my parents just informed me I'm going to have to buy a car in the spring. This means I probably won't save enough money to move out until I'm 40.

But seriously, I have no idea about cars and car financing or any of that stuff.

You're going to give five guys a try? :P

Go used. ;)

NEVER LEASE! :soap:

Mr. Pibb is a replica of Dr. Pepper, but it's a bulsh!t replica cuz the dude didn't even get his degree!

Hard workin American, that Mr. Pibb! You lay off the man, he's just tryin to scrape up enough support to raise little Cinnamon Pibb and Cherry Pibb in the shadow of The Dr.

All the good Mr. Pibb asks is the chance to be selected. He doesn't push himself on anyone. But THE MAN is keepin him down!!

Hard workin American, that Mr. Pibb! You lay off the man, he's just tryin to scrape up enough support to raise little Cinnamon Pibb and Cherry Pibb in the shadow of The Dr.

All the good Mr. Pibb asks is the chance to be selected. He doesn't push himself on anyone. But THE MAN is keepin him down!!

Actually the Doctor is keeping him down :P

They say the recipe for Sprite is lemon and lime, but I tried to make it at home, there's more to it than that!

-You want any more homemade Sprite?

-Not 'til you figure out what the fvck else is in it!

I'm glad someone got the reference! Nice avatar, BTW. Mitch would be proud.

I like escalators because they can never break down, they just temporarily become stairs. Sorry for the convenience.

I think putting hats on dogs is animal cruelty.

Who's with me? No one?

bahahahha

p.s. my leg muscles, still spazzing. Im telling you they dont feel like working

Edited by NJDevsFireOnIce