Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Thanks guys, I figured that was the case, but you never know... it's so dumb that they do that. I mean, I could get tickets for the Sabres game on 12/13, but everyone really wants to go to the 12/26 game for some reason.

No one wants to go to the game on my birthday :rant:

(I still have my extra ticket too :P)

People who edit, suck.

That is why it is important to always quote!

I was gonna ask him when his birthday was, then realized that he basically said what it was in the prior post.

Unless it's not really 12/13. In which case, I dunno. Get off my back, it's black friday weekend and I'm a manager of a retail store dammit! :P

I was gonna ask him when his birthday was, then realized that he basically said what it was in the prior post.

Unless it's not really 12/13. In which case, I dunno. Get off my back, it's black friday weekend and I'm a manager of a retail store dammit! :P

Why when you get to my age would you LIE about when your birthday is ?? :P

Besides it's only like the fourth time the Devils played on my birthday... should be interesting!

It would just show you don't read CRASHER's posts...which is quite normal!

I mean, I could get tickets for the Sabres game on 12/13, but everyone really wants to go to the 12/26 game for some reason.

They probably all want to wear their CHRISTMAS TREE JERSEYS!!!!

:dance:post-909-1228157322.gif post-909-1228157340.gif post-909-1228157348.gif post-909-1228157356.gif post-909-1228157398.gif post-909-1228157409.gif post-909-1228157423.gif post-909-1228157501.gif

They probably all want to wear their CHRISTMAS TREE JERSEYS!!!!

:dance:post-909-1228157322.gif post-909-1228157340.gif post-909-1228157348.gif post-909-1228157356.gif post-909-1228157398.gif post-909-1228157409.gif post-909-1228157423.gif post-909-1228157501.gif

Haha. Knowing most of my friends it's because they have off from work because of the holidays and so they can get reallllly drunk prior, at, and after the game. I will probably wind up driving.

Haha. Knowing most of my friends it's because they have off from work because of the holidays and so they can get reallllly drunk prior, at, and after the game. I will probably wind up driving.

You sound like you're regretting going already with them :P

Do all of the ancient artifacts of this board come to life when you're the only one online, a la Night at the Museum?

Sometimes, when there's no one else around, you'll hear a noise... it'll be really soft, on the edge of your perception abilities, so you won't know where it's coming from or even if you're hearing it at all... but lurking in the shadows of the board are the sounds of DJ Stubbs.

Edited by RowdyFan42

No, but I like to think I can hear Crasher talking sometimes. He doesn't have an inside voice. Yipes.

ok first you're offering man-hugs... and now you hear my voice in your head :blink:

I'm walking away from this one!!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

You haunt the dreams of many a man...

women and children too of course :P

somehow I think this is more a creepy self-induced thing then my hall of fame skills of annoyance at work!

2008 has been such a crappy year. I cannot wait until it's over. My grandmother passed away this morning. She was 91 - I know that she was old and that it was to be expected, but I'm still really upset over it. She had dementia so some days she didn't know who I was and other days she did. In a way we lost her a long time ago, but it doesn't make it any less painful. My other grandma died only about 5 months ago and it just really, to put it plainly, sucks to have to go through this all again. I miss them both very much. My sister called before and asked, "Is there anyway we can postpone the funeral until after friday. I have a Dr. appointment that was really hard to get." Sometimes she just doesn't think. Okay, I just needed to vent. Things have been pretty crappy lately and I am so stressed about - well life in general - that I just want or rather need something good to happen. If I bomb the GRE next friday that will just be the friggin' icing on the cake, won't it?

Nah if you bomb the GRE it's because real life got in the way and you were understandably distracted by the fact that you're a human being and sometimes events that are really important get in the way

always another chance to take a silly test.... doing the right thing for your grandma you only get ONE shot at

2008 has been such a crappy year. I cannot wait until it's over. My grandmother passed away this morning. She was 91 - I know that she was old and that it was to be expected, but I'm still really upset over it. She had dementia so some days she didn't know who I was and other days she did. In a way we lost her a long time ago, but it doesn't make it any less painful. My other grandma died only about 5 months ago and it just really, to put it plainly, sucks to have to go through this all again. I miss them both very much. My sister called before and asked, "Is there anyway we can postpone the funeral until after friday. I have a Dr. appointment that was really hard to get." Sometimes she just doesn't think. Okay, I just needed to vent. Things have been pretty crappy lately and I am so stressed about - well life in general - that I just want or rather need something good to happen. If I bomb the GRE next friday that will just be the friggin' icing on the cake, won't it?

Sorry about your grandmothers, I was more upset than I thought I would be when my great grandmother passed away a few years ago. Also the way I see it, without bad days/years/whatever, it would be impossible to have good days/years/whatever because you would have nothing to compare it to so you wouldn't know it's good.