Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Oh, please. If DM said post-counts have been disabled and we keep posting, why does it mean that the PC matters to us? I could care less... and someone with 9,000 posts shouldn't exactly be living in glass houses and throwing stones...

Dude... seriously... you're whining like an 18 year old.... stop :P

Oh, please. If DM said post-counts have been disabled and we keep posting, why does it mean that the PC matters to us? I could care less... and someone with 9,000 posts shouldn't exactly be living in glass houses and throwing stones...

Whatevs, bro, I already told you you were wrong about me and yet you insist, so... :noclue:

And same goes for me, Rowdy. I told you I don't care about my post-count, yet you post "some people care about it, like you". The argument goes both ways... (kinda like Crasher :evil: )

Hey how did I get dragged into this besides not wanting your antics killing ANOTHER good thread on this board :P

and I swear to Christ if we lose to the scummy Ravens it's all on your big mouth and dumb avatar bet!!!!

I was thinking about the delicious double cheeseburger with bacon and the half a bag of fries i was (and did) gonna eat for lunch.

Is that place any good? There is one near where I work and I've been meaning to give it a try.

Also, my parents just informed me I'm going to have to buy a car in the spring. This means I probably won't save enough money to move out until I'm 40.

But seriously, I have no idea about cars and car financing or any of that stuff.

Is that place any good? There is one near where I work and I've been meaning to give it a try.

Great burgers, good fries, lots of grease. My favorite part of the place is that they have all the secondary sodas on tap, like Mello Yello and Mr. Pibb.

Mr. Pibb is a replica of Dr. Pepper, but it's a bulsh!t replica cuz the dude didn't even get his degree!

Wow, Mello Yello still around.

Mr. Pibb is acceptable outside of Texas but it does not compare to Dr. Pepper.

LA, now is a pretty decent time to buy a car as dealers are still desperate despite low gas prices. Dunno what kind of credit you have but if you don't have any then buy something stupid on credit and pay it back in a timely manner or take out a small loan (say $1000) and pay it back and it will build your credit.

How'd you do on your GRE?

Great burgers, good fries, lots of grease. My favorite part of the place is that they have all the secondary sodas on tap, like Mello Yello and Mr. Pibb.

Mr. Pibb is a replica of Dr. Pepper, but it's a bulsh!t replica cuz the dude didn't even get his degree!

I had Mr. Pibb today! And I still have 10 bucks left on my gift card! :dance:

They say the recipe for Sprite is lemon and lime, but I tried to make it at home, there's more to it than that!

-You want any more homemade Sprite?

-Not 'til you figure out what the fvck else is in it!

LA, now is a pretty decent time to buy a car as dealers are still desperate despite low gas prices. Dunno what kind of credit you have but if you don't have any then buy something stupid on credit and pay it back in a timely manner or take out a small loan (say $1000) and pay it back and it will build your credit.

How'd you do on your GRE?

I did okay on my GRE, thanks. :) I think I could have done better, but we'll see what schools I get into with my current score. If I don't get in anywhere I guess I can take them again and re apply.

As far as the car thing goes I was thinking about buying a used car. My dad is trying to discourage me from going this route as he says, "you don't know how that person drove the car. you can be buying someone's headache!" but at the end of the day it's my money so obviously it's up to me. My credit is okay, I have a credit card that I use monthly and pay back on time. I inherited a small amount of money from my grandmother when she passed away and can use it on a down payment for a car. It just stresses me out to think of yet another thing I'll have to pay for monthly - especially since I'll be in school full time come sept (well, hopefully in school!). I'm looking at the Mazda3, Honda Civic Coupe, and the Scion TC as of right now.