Toronto Maple Leafs Vs. New Jersey Devils

Christopher_watts31_ls

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgusting. If they blow this it's a bad sign for the rest of the season. Finally get some goals and now the D decides to fart up a couple of quickies.

Memo to Chico: The Devils scored right after Sutter's timeout, the Leafs goals didn't come till later :doh1: And I thought it was a good timeout but unfortunately the team decided to go to sleep AGAIN after it go to 3-0 :rant:

Edited by Hasan4978

After the 3-0 I thought I might get to see a game where I can relax the last period. I guess the Devils have to keep it close. This was the forth game in a row where 2 goals got past Marty. It would be nice to see a shutout again for a change. How about Tuesday?

The last ten minutes everybody was nervous, but fortunately the Devils didn't blow that 3:0 lead. Good win for Jersey, the first place in the division feels so much better than 6th in conference, but they will have to struggle more to get back on top, since Philly is leading Ottawa 2:0 and it looks like the Flyers are gonna become the new divisional leaders tonight. At least the Penguins should be out of the battle of Atlantic after a few games without Crosby.

Well the "secondary" scoring returns and we win a game, what a supprise. :rolleyes:

I was very dissapointed they didnt shut them out for Marty, but right now i will take the 2 points , with three goals and leave it at that.

Zajac is now preforming as i expected him to this season, hopefully it will continue, Parise had a point but he needs to get a goal. If its frustrating for the fans at players not scoring then i wonder how Elias, Gionta and Parise feel. Hopefully they break out soon and run hot , and make sure we are on form running into the playoffs (if we make it).